Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kino mutai

This discussion is about "Kino mutai" in the "Sports & Recreation" forums.
korek springfield... naay pamaagi ang kinomotay magamit kaayo ni sa mga babae nga less intention mo kat-on ug martial arts. Dunay proper nga pamaagi aron ...

Default Re: Kino mutai

korek springfield... naay pamaagi ang kinomotay magamit kaayo ni sa mga babae nga less intention mo kat-on ug martial arts. Dunay proper nga pamaagi aron dili mag-panic kung sitwasyon na ang mo palabaw.

Elite Member

sinyalan, if the girl has less intention to study martial arts. isnt kinomutai a martial art itself?

its like saying study kinomutai so u wont hve to study martial arts for self defense.

if i have to study how to scratch somebody, then whats the point? if i will take time in learning something, it wont be scratching :P

im sure being filipinos we love to defend FMA, pero di sad nato palabihan.

you can ALWAYS add biting eyegouging groin striking and clawing to a good jiu jitsu/wreslting base(too easy).

side mount?- bite, eyegouge, knee to the ribs, headbutt, elbow to the temples bite the nipples:P

guard?-bite the neck (ala bloodrayne) bite the biceps, bite the nipples etc.

paul vunak teaches kinomutai, and basically itsgrapplingwith biting i have his instructionals
    dan inosanto teaches filipino dumog, and basically its grappling, sometimes grappling with sticks :P and i have his instructionals too.
    dan inosanto's student teaches PANUNTUKAN, its basically simplified wing chun with a few elbow destructions, trapping into takedowns, a lot of hubud hubud drills, nerve point attacks ec.

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

I think the issue here is MISUNDERSTANDING . We need to understand the fine line between MARTIAL ARTS and SELF DEFENSE . The latter is a survival technique that is applicable of all genders and to all ages while MARTIAL ARTS is a form of a general discipline to enlighten our bodies PHYSICALLY , MENTALLY and SPIRITUALLY . A good example would be those TAI CHI practitioners . Do you guys really expect them to see in action showing those graceful and YIN and YANG flows to attackers ? It will end up in KINUMUTAY , SUKMAGAY , SAGPA-AY , KINUSI-AY etc . It may sound funny but its reality . I myself is a practioner of YAW YAN in the early 90's and I never had the chance to prove myself in the streets because I find it not effective in reality . I am an amateur , so are my friends who are fighters of YAW YAN , they end up in BINIRAHAY sa BUHOK , KINUMUTAY , DAPUGAY etc w/c is DUMOG in short . If you guys also notice sa MMA specially i organized events like PRIDE and UFC , 70 % ends up fighting in the ground and thats because they have rules and regulations why a KO was judged thru locking and choking etc . DO you really think that is effective in the streets ?? Before you can choke or lock my arms , I am pretty sure gi KAMRAS , gi DUMOG , GI SAGPA tec human GI LUWA-AN pa cguro .

I dont think we have to study KINUMUTAY , its a natural instinct but heck it is very effective .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

sinyalan, if the girl has less intention to study martial arts. isnt kinomutai a martial art itself?
    Kinumutai a martial art itself? NO! I'll tell you a story... usa ka langyaw mi abot diha sa cebu unya gustong makat-on ug FMA... now, in all of his learning process he saw a portion of the technique that by accident he thinks it's effective... he asked his instructor..."what's that?" The instructor would say.. oh ku-an kinomotai ni... kaching! A spark of interest... hey, I ddn't hear that word from where I came from... Oh, can I use that word for my studnets back home?... there you go!

There is a fine line of naming an accidental technique that becomes a structural and curricular filipino martial art that we call it KINUMOTAI. Can we blame them? NO. sometimes our actions would turn back to us and ang mga langyaw na hinoon ang magkaguliyang because we gave them something that it shouldn't be in the first place.

if i have to study how to scratch somebody, then whats the point? if i will take time in learning something, it wont be scratching
    Isn't it scratching someones face during a fight is tactical way to get a good advantage? I don't think there will "forms" or "katas" for scratching... then there is no point indeed. We learn martial arts in order for us to survive... one primary purpose. Martial Arts will give us the opportunity to do whatever is necessary to survive.

• If you are in the north-south position, you can bite his groin.
    • If you are in his guard, you can bite his nipple.

C.I.A.

kinomotay'g lagayhahaha.ahak oi..

Elite Member

hehehe, well i thought somebody was actually teaching kinomuta as a martial art, mao lagi, kung nag dumog dumog, nya muingon 'pagkinumotai nalang' and a foreigner saw it, abi siguro niya "technique" nang 'kinomotai' and iya pud i treat as something special. mao nang 'mailad' tawn ang mga langyaw,

sinyalan, i never thought of scratcing as a way to get tactical advantage, heheheeh ,wa pko kahuna huna ana, hair pulling biting eyegougin nuon, and dont forget the elbows. elbow to the temple. elbow to the eye. elbow to the nose elbow to the throat elbow to the groin, elbow to the side of the neck, elbow to the solar plexus, there are so many dirty moves u can do kung ga dumog dumog na, nga devastating jud, heatbut to the head, headbut to the groin headbutt to the chest, etc.

nyahahhaha, laina pu ani oi..

sinyalan, i never thought of scratcing as a way to get tactical advantage, heheheeh ,wa pko kahuna huna ana...
    Oh yeah... anything that is great advantage to you.. then do it. Sakit gani nang kambrason ka, labi nu ug taas ka ug kuko. hehehe. Imagine the same principlle sa tiger claw... CMAs are good scratchers

C.I.A.

kamras sa mata..hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast