Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

CLEVELAND VS DETROIT! BREAKING DOWN THE SERIES! COMMENTS (SPEAK OUT)

This discussion is about "CLEVELAND VS DETROIT! BREAKING DOWN THE SERIES! COMMENTS (SPEAK OUT)" in the "Sports & Recreation" forums.
Thanks for coming cleveland! bitaw cleveland is a young team and it needs to polish out everything in order to win a championship just like ...

Default Re: CLEVELAND VS DETROIT! BREAKING DOWN THE SERIES! COMMENTS (SPEAK OUT)

Thanks for coming cleveland! bitaw cleveland is a young team and it needs to polish out everything in order to win a championship just like the MJ's Chicago Bulls. It took them how many years to mature as a team and look what happened after that, 6 NBA Championships...so for now it's nice to watch cleveland entering the second round of the playoffs but wait until they mature, 6 NBA rings? possible!

Default Re: CLEVELAND VS DETROIT! BREAKING DOWN THE SERIES! COMMENTS (SPEAK OUT)

Quote Originally Posted by irombuang69
    Thanks for coming cleveland! bitaw cleveland is a young team and it needs to polish out everything in order to win a championship just like the MJ's Chicago Bulls. It took them how many years to mature as a team and look what happened after that, 6 NBA Championships...so for now it's nice to watch cleveland entering the second round of the playoffs but wait until they mature, 6 NBA rings? possible!
    Sure... that's possible.

Anyway... i'd say Pistons in 5 games. 4-1... but a sweep is possible.

i like both teams but obviously pistons is playing as a team with solid defense and combined with smooth offense...

il go for Pistons...

it's sad to be a "WITNESS" to this horrible ass-kicking the Cavs are experiencing right now. it's gonna be a relatively short series, Detroit in 5. :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

The series will resume at Cleveland for Game 3 and 4... hopefully, Larry Hughes will make the worth out of that money the Cavs paid him. He ain't done nothing big yet for the Cavs overall...

I see a sweep in the making... detroit will win it all...

Elite Member

padong silhig by the pistons

if the Cavs won't respond to the Pistons onslaught in game 3 then it's game over baby.. :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

the cavs gave the pistons a good run in game 2. but still a sweep in the making

Bad news... Hughes won't play Game 3.

The brother of Larry Hughes died on Thursday after a lifelong struggle with cardiac problems and the team does not expect the starting guard to be available for Game 3 versus Detroit.

"Not having him around affects us, and then when you think about why he's not around, you feel it a lot more," forward LeBron James said Friday. "We have to clear our mind the best we can, and get ready for Game 3.

"Honestly no -- I don't expect him to come back. It would be a big surprise if he does come back."

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast