Vacuum Repair Service

This discussion is about "Vacuum Repair Service" in the "Specialty Services" forums.
Hi, I would like to get some recommendation for vacuum cleaner repair service. My Shopvac cleaner doesn't work anymore and it has to do with ...

Default Vacuum Repair Service

Hi, I would like to get some recommendation for vacuum cleaner repair service. My Shopvac cleaner doesn't work anymore and it has to do with the faulty switch which I think is a common issue. Thanks!

Thank you for advice

I personally do not use repair services, especially when it comes to vacuums and other devices as I had an accident just after the repairing, but I won't tell this here, it'll be too much for a person looking for a repairing servicing. I usually google for new devices. The best article describing hand vacuums I've recently discovered can be found on www.housemeproud.com. As for me, hand vacuums for cleaning stairs are more powerful as they're supposed to reach every corner and every fold. So, I bought myself a Shark Rocket. Hope, you'll enjoy this article!

I would also to do by myself, but some times I don't know how..

I used to repair everything my self, my father taught me how to be a man and how to be a man in the house. Well, time passed and now I work constantly, and when comes to house problems, I delayed many of them thinking tomorrow it's gonna be the day. But never less I wanted every thing to work as clock. So best idead for me was to call someone I needed at the moment to fix or repair. But many did their work bad and we were not happy about that. So after checking reviews and people advices we founded https://guides4homeowners.co.uk they do I think everything. Also the fixed our floor and changed many other things. We are happy with them! Just sharing good workers.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTH View Post
    I used to repair everything my self, my father taught me how to be a man and how to be a man in the house. Well, time passed and now I work constantly, and when comes to house problems, I delayed many of them thinking tomorrow it's gonna be the day. But never less I wanted every thing to work as clock. So best idead for me was to call someone I needed at the moment to fix or repair. But many did their work bad and we were not happy about that. So after checking reviews and people advices we founded https://guides4homeowners.co.uk they do I think everything. Also the fixed our floor and changed many other things. We are happy with them! Just sharing good workers.
    Same thing. My father all the time does everything possible from his side. Man in the house. But what I liked is the website you posted. I'm impressed with it. Few advices from there I took for myself to do asap.

7.    Advertisement