Condo and House Cleaners

This discussion is about "Condo and House Cleaners" in the "Specialty Services" forums.
Please like our FB Page: The Bucket List Errand Services We offer cleaning services for condos and houses and other establishments. We also provide errand ...

Default Condo and House Cleaners

Please like our FB Page: The Bucket List Errand Services

We offer cleaning services for condos and houses and other establishments. We also provide errand services like groceries, pick up and deliver laundry to your well-loved laundry shops, bills payment and we also assist processing documents from different government agencies like SSS, BIR, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth etc. We also offer AIRCON Cleaning. We can also offer a NANNY/BABYSITTER/YAYA for maximum of four (4) hours.

Our prices are guaranteed to be reasonable that meets our clients satisfaction.

For more more inquiries, you can text or call me at this number: 0933-812-0162

Thank you and God Bless!

"Sit back, relax and The Bucket List will do the task"!

Thanks for the information, I will take a look at your page on Facebook. Really, some years ago, it became a real problem to find a good Cleaning company in Chicago for our apartment. We asked for help from many agencies in search of the best provider of these services for our ongoing cooperation and always there appear different problems. Poorly washed floors, badly cleaned kitchen stove, once there even disappeared one of my favorite accessories that I brought from a trip. So, I was at a loss. But fortunately, we finally found the perfect CP with which we have been cooperating for several years and they have never let us down.

3.    Advertisement