Shower water Heater cleaning

This discussion is about "Shower water Heater cleaning" in the "Specialty Services" forums.
Shower water Heater cleaning and repairs Cebu City is your water heater has low water pressure, no hot water? are you shivering through a cold ...

Default Shower water Heater cleaning

Shower water Heater cleaning and repairs Cebu City
    is your water heater has low water pressure, no hot water?
    are you shivering through a cold shower?
    We fix / repair clogged shower heater due to water scaling or chlorine residue.
    Banawa, Cebu City
    contact thru :09176292965

Shower water Heater cleaning
    available

Are your services still available? I am having some problems with my water heater. In the beginning I thought that the problem was in the valves and I even ordered new valves. It took a very long time to look for a quality valve manufacturer usa. But that didn't work for me. I called a plumber, but he's late. He says that he can come no earlier than in a week. I donít know, maybe he has a lot of clients or itís because of a pandemic ... But I have not had hot water for the second week. It is slightly warmer than room temperature. I think that the heating element is clogged with scale and because of this the water does not heat well. I don't know how to disassemble a water heater to clean it. I would be glad if you could at least share some advice on how to do this. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboy1337 View Post
    Are your services still available? I am having some problems with my water heater. In the beginning I thought that the problem was in the valves and I even ordered new valves. It took a very long time to look for a quality valve manufacturer usa. But that didn't work for me. I called a plumber, but he's late. He says that he can come no earlier than in a week. I don’t know, maybe he has a lot of clients or it’s because of a pandemic ... But I have not had hot water for the second week. It is slightly warmer than room temperature. I think that the heating element is clogged with scale and because of this the water does not heat well. I don't know how to disassemble a water heater to clean it. I would be glad if you could at least share some advice on how to do this. Thanks in advance.
    I don't think his services are still available

It is very difficult to live in a small space, but it is much more difficult to renovate it. When I bought my first apartment it had just 35 m2. I didn't know how to do from it a comfortable apartment for daily life and to inlcude here also the kitchen and steam shower generator from https://beststeamshowers.com/steam-shower-generators/ because I cannot live without it but it needs a little bit more space. The architector helped me a lot and he placed all the furniture very compact. Finally, I got a very comfortable apartment.

6.    Advertisement