water softening equipment & water analysis or water hardness testing service

This discussion is about "water softening equipment & water analysis or water hardness testing service" in the "Specialty Services" forums.
hi everyone! does anyone know where we can get water analysis or water hardness testing service? any post pointing to some company, with company contact ...

Red face water softening equipment & water analysis or water hardness testing service

hi everyone!

does anyone know where we can get water analysis or water hardness testing service?

any post pointing to some company, with company contact details if possible, would be very very appreciated.

i'm also looking for mechanical or chemical based water softeners - i'm not decided yet which one to go with, machines or chemicals, but i'm open to suggestions.

the nature of my need is such that i need soft water (meaning with the calcium and magnesium ions in the water removed) for non-food use.

being non-food, it means i'm ok if the calcium and magnesium ions in hard water are replaced with sodium ions - so mechanical water softeners that does this is ok.

thanks!

USC-TC sa talamban brod. Naa na sila water lab and they are accredited by DOST to conduct water analysis. Ang mga dagko na company sa MEPZA diha man gani mag pa analyze.

mdv
    Hello!!! I think I have a friend who is selling water softener equipment. If you want, u could give me your contact no. and I'll let my friend call you.

mackv2.0, bitaw sa, karun pako hinumdum nga naa man diay water lab sa TC. thanks bro

mdv, will send you PM. thanks!

Thumbs up water softener

bro gud day.. we install water softeners, reverse osmosis and other water purification equipments and parts. We also have WRS consumable items. For inquiries, you can contact me at 09227089343 or in our office at (032)236-76-46. Look for Kerwin
    Our company is Grandeur Water Treatment Technology

PM lang nako if interested ka or contact me on the numbers i gave you. thanks

7.    Advertisement