Page 1 of 105 123411 ... LastLast

Default How To Be FLUENT In ENGLISH

Whatz up? Nowadays, mastery of English language is really in demand due to a booming of a Call Center Industry here in the Philippines. But, the hiring process is really tough and tricky. Out of 100 applicant only 3 to 5 persons who passed and perhaps 2 only gets the offer to a contract signing. Lots of Vendors or a training centers offered a short course just to polish the applicants english profeciency. Some of them requires to pay lower as 15 bucks..... just to gauge the needs of an applicant. But many of them on the other hand may no get the job still. Why? What's the problem? It's not the program of course, but it's the person himself who did't have confidence to survive the hiring process.... Now, Anyone here would share opinions; what to do, just to master the Language? How you do it yourself? How to bulid a confident and the exposure when you are ashame? A shyness of a local society... What's the best thing to do?

Default Re: HOW TO BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH

you need to have:

P R A C T I S E , E X P O S U R E, a n d P A T I E N C E

WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

hello! i don't mean to be bitchy, but since we're on the subject of english fluency, it's best to check on our grammar first before posting messages about it

my two cents: to improve english speaking/writing skills, read a lot of books, watch a lot of movies

@iammai, take a look at yourself, not on anyone else, and tell me what you see.

Rheo, all you need is practise, lots of it. Read books for further reinforcement. Use the said language in your everyday life.

guys im a trainor at our call center.. for those who want to have good english comm skills plus american accent just tel me

mag practice lang, ang importante ang grammar ug ang imong pronounciation and it won't take long... you get used to it. The key to be understood of what you are saying is the vowel sound, and yes watching movies can help and some reading as well and lastly, exercise your jaw... it will help.

tudlo-i ko ani beh...im weak on ds...

ako food... how do you speakinesss this bah?

Read english books out load & have someone hear u out to correct u.
    if problems persist seek professional help.hehe

Read alot of books such as novels and best--sellers. Practice speaking and writing in English so as to devlop the grammar, vocabulary and confidence with the use of the English language.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 105 123411 ... LastLast