Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WARHAMMER FANTASY & 40K

anygood suggestion of a Foundation paint? para sa warhammer 40k? hehehee .... is their any current event or wargaming tabletop this saturday? would really want to watch how you guys play warhammer 40k T_T

@windsong: You buy Foundation Paints (although wala na diay run kay Games Workshop changed their paint line) that would serve as a good undercoat for your basecoat. Blue-ish color for a blue basecoat.

The Foundation Paints are replaced na with Games Workshop

Blog Entries

pero sir if i have alredy prime my miniatures pde na dili ko mo palit og basecoat? or do i still have to buy the foundation paints by the way i found a website that has GW paints equivalent to Vallejo game color paints hope this link will help you guys!

here's the Link : Vallejo Paints

That depends on what you want. There is no hard and fast rule to painting; just paint however you want.

Cheers!

Blog Entries

wahahah thnx sir e prime nalang cguru nako ni sila og BOSny spray paints and ill order maybe the space wolves from lea roque hehehe pero i also want the assault on black reach since its cost effective with the rulebook na perteng mahala T_T

@windsong: I don't recommend industrial grade primers like BOSNY for plastic kits. They're lacquer based and would 'corrode' the plastic. If metal miniatures, no problem. I suggest you use Tamiya's spray can based primers. A bit expensive but at least are designed for plastics.

Or you can learn the hard way and see for yourself the effects of lacquer based paints on plastic. All I can guarantee you is that you'll regret it later.

Son Goku Completed

I really don't know what's wrong but I think whatever chemical is in the rubber is reacting to the acrylics in an odd manner.

Blog Entries

wah that was close thanks for informing me ill just buy the tamiya plastic spray primer nlng para wala mahay hehehehee guys if naay mo upcoming meeting or games please do pm me para maka tanaw sad ko heehehe

@wind: Get the Assault on Black Reach. I believe it's the best value for money starter kit from Games Workshop. The individual kits are not highly configurable but heck the sheer number of the pieces will offer you plenty of painting practice. You just need to find someone to play with though. Si jumps na siguro mag inform nimo kung mag-dula sila kay dili lagi ko magdula kay I'm not interested

Good luck bai. At least medyo nidaghan na ta diri. 2 + 1, ha ha.

Blog Entries

wahahah ni ad2 ko ganina sa neutral grounds and i'll definitly get the assault on black reach ill get the space wolves sad pero dili pa karon maybe in 2-3months heheeh i sent jump a message about the w40k games i hope there would be a event so that i could see the actual carnage of wargaming i actually saw some 6years ago when i was in highschool sa mango na neutral grounds but i was type of a Magic card person then now i wann upgrade to wargaming ...... my mission is to convince my brother in law and my friends to play w40k problem is its costly hehehee

11.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast