Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default re: Destination: Davao!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiArcher
    not exactly whta i want....but that is how you reply my inquiry,...it just shows...
    Yeah! It just shows how no good god damn pathetic we residents of Davao are. So what else do you want to hear bro? Everything you wanted to hear about Davao and its residents are being given to you now! So, can you please leave us alone? Go praise yourself and your El Dorado somewhere else! Hahahahaha!

i'll just remind you @dabawenyo and @worldpeace that, this is a forum....

oi, kuyawa gud mura na diay ni Australia, The Land Down Under

^^..

made my night..hahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiArcher
    i'll just remind you @dabawenyo and @worldpeace that, this is a forum....
    Oh yeah! And I should have reminded myself as well that forums like this are open to SamuraiArcher's all-praises for and positive talk about Davao. Thanks bro! Davao wouldn't have made it without your help. So what else do you want us to say? C'mon, nadunggan na nimo tanan gusto nimo madunggan. Ayus ba?

Quote Originally Posted by LanCe
    ^^..

made my night..hahahahah!
    Aw lami man gayud ang paminaw kung wala kay lain gusto mahitabo kung dili manamak ug laing tawo. I'm glad all these bullying certainly made your night! Sleep well my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by dongi
    oi, kuyawa gud mura na diay ni Australia, The Land Down Under
    uhm well.. mao man gyud nang title.. and naa man gyud siya sa ubos sa Pilipinas...

Quote Originally Posted by dabawenyo
    Aw lami man gayud ang paminaw kung wala kay lain gusto mahitabo kung dili manamak ug laing tawo. I'm glad all these bullying certainly made your night! Sleep well my friend!
    huh?!...can't you get the joke or it seems you can't accept the reality that monicker is befitting for Australia, make another one for crying out loud,why can't you make an original one? ..sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by LanCe
    huh?!...can't you get the joke or it seems you can't accept the reality that monicker is befitting for Australia, make another one for crying out loud,why can't you make an original one? ..sheesh!
    Aba, at sino ka para diktahan kami aberrr Eh kung yan yung gustong ilagay ng gumawa ng thread, anong pakialam mo? Go have yourself promoted as moderator first. Yabang neto! Pa inglis inglis pa. Sheesh ka rin noh! Hahahahaha!

hmmm... for those who bash davao, panghawa nalang mo kay nonsense ra kaayo..
    wa lang hinuon mo nag-contribute kundi manaway...

kug naa pa gani mu-reply ug kausa na ang tuyo mangaway lang... musumbong ko dayon..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast