Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Helper_finder View Post
    singit lang ko ha.kamo taga DAVAO paghimo mo inyong istorya.net. unya sa inyo forum daygdayg mo maayo sa DAVAO up to the max no limit.. wa gyud mo kontra ninyo nga best city mo in RP or let say mas nindot pa sa CEBU. pero kay ni sulod man mo diri sa istorya.net nga cebu based unya ang mga members hapit tanan cebuano.aw d gyud na molusot ang inyong DAVAO the best city in RP. hahahaha
    sa katong taga DAVAO nga naa diri sa CEBU nga nangugat gyud ug laban sa DAVAO nga best city in RP.
    nag unsa diay mo diri sa CEBU oi? nganong wa man mo sa DAVAO oi? pama uli mo oi. para maluagluag ang CEBU oi.PEACE
    naa man pud mi forum pero ngano dili man mi maka himo ug thread diri ?malipay man siguro ang tag-iya sa istorya.net basig taga Davao ra pud ng tag-iya lol ..... wa may problema sa amo kung mo tuo mo o dili ns best city ang Davao naa may opinion tanan , pero kana garbo ma na gihatag sa isa ka institution.

murag daghan man taga Cebu diri kay halos 50% Cebuano, daghan pud sila sa Luzon ug Mindanao

nah karon paulion pud nimo ng mga tanan Cebuano samot ug kadaguok diha!

Default hoy bogo

bogo jud ka,,, is their such a thing na imported sand LOL,,, it's not sa area masukod,,, it's how it was developed ug sa standard,,, gets mo nindot pa gni bantayan island sa samal,,, HONESTLY lang!!!

Default i salute

i salute to rocketvision pure davaeņo jud ka but to bogo sakay2 rni sa panahon,,, then naa sense c rocketvision c bogo ambot lang,,, to rocketvision: keep up the good work bro,,, just promote your davao and i'll promote my cebu,,, peace bro,,,

Default to Helper_finder

two thumbs up for you bro!!!

peace to you too, although bogo also has his own opinions.

I'm a cebuano and I admit one day davao will surpass cebu when it comes corporate infrastructures. davao is well planned and the security is definitely better plus the cost of living i guess is much lesser compared to cebu. I would be very very very happy if davao will reach its full potential coz it would mean that cebu would be less congested since there are a lot of people from mindanao who come to cebu to work. if there will be more opportunities in davao then they would just go there. i hope all cities in mindanao not only in davao will reach its business potential.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    I'm a cebuano and I admit one day davao will surpass cebu when it comes corporate infrastructures. davao is well planned and the security is definitely better plus the cost of living i guess is much lesser compared to cebu. I would be very very very happy if davao will reach its full potential coz it would mean that cebu would be less congested since there are a lot of people from mindanao who come to cebu to work. if there will be more opportunities in davao then they would just go there. i hope all cities in mindanao not only in davao will reach its business potential.
    That noble attitude is what Cebu should be proud of.

[QUOTE=bogo;3462135]naa man pud mi forum pero ngano dili man mi maka himo ug thread diri ?
    bro wa man ko moingon nga dili mopwede maghimo thread dri. welcome tanan mo himo thread diri. FREE gud ni way bayad.hehehe

tagai kuno ko link sa inyo forum dha sa DAVAO. kay paregister ko unya himo ko thread didto ug........
    "CEBU the best city in RP"
    do you think mo agree mo dha taga DAVAO?d kaha ko rakrakan ninyo ug negative replies?suggestion lang bro. himo lang mo lain thread about DAVAO kana maka pa improve sa inyo tourism ba.para dili na mahadlok mga tourist mo suroy ug DAVAO.dili kay "DAVAO the best city in RP". kay d gyud mo sugot taga CEBU ana.hehehe. i know nindot man sad ang DAVAO, pero da "BEST" gyud ang CEBU.vigilante style killings, snatching, drug problems bisan asa ka lugara naa man gyud na. pero walay "BOMBING" ang CEBU. PEACE

@cool_guy
    thanks bro. keep your cool lang bro.hehehehe

the internet is one huge global highway and conventional geographic boundaries are simply blurred in the advent of this technology. Istorya.net imply that it is for all internet users who identify with the language, so its boundary extends beyond its source. Unless kung ang website Cebu.net then understandable gyud nga mag-react ka if someone posted that Davao is the best city whatever.

You can post with any Davao based website kaya lang if your agenda is what you mentioned above, marakrakan gyud ka kung ipost nimo sa website with 'Davao' written on its url. In the same manner wala man pud diri nag-post ug claim about Davao being the best in a website with obvious 'Cebu' on its url. But brace yourself lang pud and be willing to survive the test kay even we claim it here we are capable of defending our position by basing on facts and not just opinion.

This is the internet age so you might as well not be surprised that boundaries are transcended in the cyberhighway.

Calm down guys. We are all in the Philippines. The glory of one is the glory of our Filipino citizens. (case in point, you're not the one who fights on behalf of Manny and yet we bask in his victory).

Besides, didn't we just bury the hatchet about this issue a year or so ago? Let's keep it buried.

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast