Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default What do you think would be the hardest thing to tell your parents?

What do you think would be
    the hardest thing to tell your parents?

Well... Im finding it hard to tell them that i cant marry
    The guy they wanted me to marry.

I never disappoint them all my life and now... Im in love
    With someone else... Thats why i can't marry the man
    They want me to end up with.

Default Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE HARDEST THING TO TELL YOUR PARENTS?

yes i agree with that... its the hardest thing to tell your parents...

same nahitabo sa ako, wala nako nila tagda since i got married kay dili sila ganahan sa akong na husband because kay pobre daw, pero naa man nahuman pero dili lang gyud datu... until now, wala pa gyud mi nagkaistoryahanay sa akong parents...

we live in a culture where parent's acceptance is very important. However, they must also learn na aduna tay atong kinabuhi na bisan silay atong mga ginikanan, kita ra may mahibawo. So ang pinaka lisud i-sulti sa atong mga ginikanan, mao ang pag putol sa 'umbilical cord' without losing respect for them..

^ agree ko...

same here!! suko au ako parents na naka-uyab ko na dili nila gusto. He did his best but its not the best for them so we just made our relationship discreet ang nakapait pa gyud their reason is so lame and unjust but even though they did that to me I need to respect them and I'm hoping that they would also respect my decision

Quote Originally Posted by pink_baby_f
    yes i agree with that... its the hardest thing to tell your parents...

same nahitabo sa ako, wala nako nila tagda since i got married kay dili sila ganahan sa akong na husband because kay pobre daw, pero naa man nahuman pero dili lang gyud datu... until now, wala pa gyud mi nagkaistoryahanay sa akong parents...
    parehas ta ug situation uyab pa lang mi hehe let's just pray that time would heal their misconceptions and eventually accept the happiness you experienced now

really? even harder than telling your parents nang biglaan na may anak ka na (and you're still not married, at wala din silang idea na nabuntis ka)

Quote Originally Posted by ODESSA_KAYE
    What do you think would be
    the hardest thing to tell your parents?

WELL... IM FINDING IT HARD TO TELL THEM THAT I CANT MARRY
    THE GUY THEY WANTED ME TO MARRY.

I NEVER DISAPPOINT THEM ALL MYLIFE AND NOW... IM INLOVE
    WITH SOMEONE ELSE... THATS WHY I CAN'T MARRY THE MAN
    THEY WANT ME TO END UP WITH.

WHAT?! There is not even the slightest difficulty of telling that to your parents. It is your life, it is your decision, it will be your regret if you will be unhappy, not theirs. It's more difficult to admit that one is gay or took drugs. I honestly, really don't see any point to your problem. If they trust and love you, they will understand. If they won't then listen to their advice, if you still don't buy it, then they are selfish and to hell with them and stand up for your decision because the decision you will make is a lifelong decision therefore irreversible.

from what i see, your problem is mental not emotional.

ill do the same...

lisod gyud ni na situation

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast