Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Free Wordpress Themes by Dulcepixels

Sponsors made these themes free for us to use as TV advertisers made TV shows free for us to watch (oh aside from cable tv). I think, It would be nice if we will give them a little link love in the footer in return.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

eh, I know how these work. Nothing against it, but these sponsors really have no connection with the actual themes except by being sponsors.

Hi, I'm back. Here's my latest WordPress theme which is great for bloggers who want to maximize their online revenues.

Corpo Trim is a WordPress theme tested on Wordpress (version 2.5), minimalistic design, three columns, adsense ready with advertising blocks, right sidebar, cross browser compatible with IE, FF, Opera, Flock & Safari, valid XHTML & CSS and widget ready.

DEMO | DOWNLOAD | THEME URI

Theme details:
    • Tested on Wordpress version 2.5
    • Adsense Ready with advertising blocks
    • Three columns
    • Fixed width
    • Minimalistic design
    • Cross Browser compatible with IE, FF, Opera, Flock & Safari
    • Valid XHTML & CSS
    • Widget Ready

Enjoy!

Default Tech Mag | Free WordPress Theme

Tech Mag is a WordPress theme tested on Wordpress (version 2.5), minimalistic design, three columns, adsense ready with advertising blocks, right sidebar, cross browser compatible with IE, FF, Opera, Flock & Safari, valid XHTML & CSS and widget ready.

Theme details:
    • Tested on WordPress version 2.5
    • Adsense Ready with advertising blocks
    • Three columns
    • Fixed width
    • Minimalistic design
    • Cross Browser compatible with IE, FF, Opera, Flock & Safari
    • Valid XHTML & CSS
    • Widget Ready
    • PSD file included

Enjoy!

cool themes! would there be a possibility of you creating a photoblog template?

Quote Originally Posted by dulcepixels
    Hi! Sure... no problem.

Summer Fun is a widget ready theme with a cool summer look and feel illustration for those ready for summer.

not sure but i guess i already seen this template.. can't remember where is it. anyway.. if some of this is orginally by your own great job for you. by the way did you just tweak this thing? i'm quite interested to learn design in wordpress... the problem is the tweaking in css.

I haven't tried that yet but we will put that on queue. If you have other suggestions, feel free to posts it here.

Quote Originally Posted by sylar
    cool themes! would there be a possibility of you creating a photoblog template?

You must have seen it released by Padd IT Solutions.

Yes, you need to have some knowledge in CSS, XHTML and a little PHP to work on WordPress. Usually we do it in this process: PSD -> XHTML -> WordPress integration. There are some tutorials online on how to do this. Here's one quick example. Hope that helps. Once you got a theme up and running, don't hesitate to give me a holler.

Quote Originally Posted by weblizzer
    not sure but i guess i already seen this template.. can't remember where is it. anyway.. if some of this is orginally by your own great job for you. by the way did you just tweak this thing? i'm quite interested to learn design in wordpress... the problem is the tweaking in css.

I like this one if only the header image can be customized.

As requested, Khuler Style is a clean design, valid xhtml and css theme with 3 column sidebar for ample advertising and widget space.

Enjoy!

thanks
    I haven't tried that yet but we will put that on queue. If you have other suggestions, feel free to posts it here.

You must have seen it released by Padd IT Solutions.

Yes, you need to have some knowledge in CSS, XHTML and a little PHP to work on WordPress. Usually we do it in this process: PSD -> XHTML -> WordPress integration. There are some tutorials online on how to do this. Here's one quick example. Hope that helps. Once you got a theme up and running, don't hesitate to give me a holler.
    well it xhtml,css and php is not a new to me as i'm quite encounter this everyday... but the reasons i like to learn for templating wordpress for my other clients which they want to have some custome worpress template. or originally created, that is why i'm want to learn to tweak this and same as you do PSD -> XHTML&CSS -> wordpress and do the output work.

anyway such a great collections of yours, thanks for sharing...

Thanks. It would be great if you can share too your collections later on.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast