Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: $5,000.00 bond for OFW Direct Hires ? ? ? !!!!!!!

Well.. the net effect of this is not good for employers/recuiters too who works normally over the net nowadays.. I'm not againts to those PEOA accredited Agencies who wants a cut in the pie.. althought we say the Filipinos can speak English very well compared to other Asian countires so that's one of our advantage but the thing is for example, if I would be the software technical recuiter guy from the US I would rather sponsor/offer jobs to Indians, Chinese, Sri Lankans or people from Bangladesh who has the same skill sets or maybe better technical skills than us but has English speaking skills are not very good I would say or sound good but rather not paying $5,000 per person compared to every hired Filipino I would rather trash the Filipino applicants immediately from the list of potential since it will require more investment to hire compared to other guys.. I expect they can learn the language easily if we will be given a chance to work in the US.. that's natural for humans I think. On the other hand, the $5,000 bond for every Filipino will make us less attractive.. so swerte na to naka larga before this lame idea took effect.

For example, I have a couple of Filipino folks who has issued am H1B visa to work in the US last October 2007 but they are scehdule to travel on March 2008 now what would happen if their will know that there will be a $5,000 on top for each of them before they can leave the counrty? do you think their employer will not think twice and say wait a minute? I would rather hire two more technical Indians to come over than one Filipino.. you say what I mean?

There should be some excepmtions on this policy.. if there are cases happend in Malaysia then they should do more background check to those people working on those places not generalize the entire policy to all OFW.

Oh my God, this is too much...maluoy sad mo.

Onsa sab kaha effect ani sa existing OFWs nga naa na sa gawas pero naay vacation leave diri sa Pinas onya dili nila pabalikon kay ni-effect na ning balaoda?

Its getting worrsier and worrsier!!! we somtimes get a hard time to get a job abroad, how much more our government is imposing such stupid and impractical laws like this....this just simply mean prohibiting filipinos from working abroad.....

wala na gyud sila lain nahunahuna-an para pagka-kwartahan?
    unya asa ra padulong ang mga na-kolekta?? this just don't make sense to me!!!

Ang problema aning balaora kay gi-apil man gud tanan hasta skilled workers. Para ra unta ni ma-apply sa mga domestic helpers o maids for abroad para sa ilang protection. Walay hanngaw nga employer mo-hire og mo-sweldo daan sa empleyado nga wala pa gani ka-trabaho o ma-testingi niya. Hanggawa gyudddddd!

COMEDY NA KAAYO ANG PILIPINAS KARON!!!!!

better watch out for the boomerang effect of this crazy policy...

samot manta Lubong uTang ani. wala pa gani kadawat first payment. uTangan Lng daYon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast