Default Any one who can help me about thesis writing specifically in the field of eng'g

guys i need ur hlp for my project more ideas on how to make thesis good and presentable, i am a computer engineering a graduating student, our topic is all about publication paper vending machine, if those hu r willing to to share there ideas or references pls pm me or txt to my #
    09233320642, i need it now.pls.....thanks

Default Re: Any one who can help me about thesis writing specifically in the field of eng'g

up

Default Re: Any one who can help me about thesis writing specifically in the field of eng'g

up pls

Default Re: Any one who can help me about thesis writing specifically in the field of en

Do some research about vending machines, it has basically the same principles and mechanisms.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Would you like fries with that?

its beter that i can get more ideas from others, wat i wnt is to see the diferent style on how to make sum thesis.yes we have our own style but as i sed im getting other perception in making der thesis.

a sayon rana bro.. simple lang nga vending machine himua, coin slot nga para sinko lang or piso.
    then 1 product lang e butang .. cape baron o milk.. o pariha ana sa tubig tag piso..dali rana

Default Re: Any one who can help me about thesis writing specifically in the field of en

its beter that i can get more ideas from others, wat i wnt is to see the diferent style on how to make sum thesis.yes we have our own style but as i sed im getting other perception in making der thesis.
    If this is your concern, Google will be your best friend.

u dnt get really wat i wnt.i sed other "perception",internet will just show the meaning,the process,i sed idea on how to make it presentable.

pls close,thank you

11.    Advertisement