Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Unsay nindot nga pet dog para haws?

sak2 ra ang GARDEN! di kaayo dako!

kugihan ko oi..

mao ang budget..ako-a pa e propose sa ako misis!

i lyk pitbulls as house pets. just make sure u get from responsible breeders so u get a dog with good temperament.

i have a pit and one small mixed breed lhasa apso. dynamic duo ni sila.

the small one barks a lot. as in!

the pit seldomly barks pero hadlok ang mga visitors bcoz of the dagway. nindot na watchdogs.

small dogs r good for apartments and small places. large to medium breeds for spacious places. i cant tell you unsa jud maau para nimo. but jenson is right. consider the place, the time u can alot to spend wid them, the desire to train them, and the money youll havta spend.. and some other factors..

allow me to add something to what jenson posted:

4th question: how high are your walls? some breeds like the Jack Russel can easily jump over a 5ft high wall.

There are also lots of breeds that need an experienced master - one who understands Alpha Canine Behavior very well and knows how to handle dominant breeds. One example I can think of that has been mentioned in this thread is the Bullmastiff. It is an extremely powerful dog that needs a firm and experienced master who can give it thorough obedience training for everyones safety.

I know some people here in Cebu who breeds Bullmastiffs - the puppies sell for no less than 30k - something to consider also.

Quote Originally Posted by louie007
    if your buying.. try ryanwsc's labs.. their good guard dogs. he's selling it for 4-5k.
    Although some have been known to guard, Labrador Retrievers are actually watchdogs, not guard dogs. There's a big difference between watchdogs and guardogs.

Another good watchdog is the Golder Retriever. Very friendly to everyone (including thieves if they're inside the gate already) and patient and gentle with children. Be prepared to point an electric fan at this breed during hot days though as this breed can easily overheat given our hot climate.

For more info - click on the links I provided to all the breeds I mentioned above.

More breed info can be found here: http://dogbreedinfo.com/a-z.htm

but in lang ko.........

how about Dalmatians are they watchdog's or guarddog's ?

i just bought one before ( now he is almost 5mos. old ) as iv'e read this forum-yes dog's like
    these really needs much of xcercise! kung dili mapagawas sa cage 1 or 2 days puirting langasa,
    kusgan kaayo modagan.
    but as i hav observed now na after my daily work,ako na cya pirme mapagawas kalmado na kaayo.
    are these breed good as WATCHDOG or GUARD DOG's ??

hope to hear some info from you guys....thnks

I would suggest German shepherd or Belgian Malinois. These are good guard dogs.

ngek..wa ayo dalmatians oi..

doberman nlng!!! :mrgreen:

mao ba?
    but i hav one barkada,he has this Dal(almost 2yrs. old)pero kusog manpud mo-bark kung dili nya ka-ila. Basin depinde sa dog or depinde sa training or invironment niya ?
    mostly iya dog naka-higot(mao bani ingon nila,isog or kusog mo-bark ang dog pag naka-higot siya pirme??

any opinion out there.............thnks.

lapdogs or toy dogs are the small dogs you carry around..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast