Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: The Best LCD Monitor?

OT : @GetWebHost and @EarlZ
    bro, if ganahan ka mubuy ug lcd or any pc accessories na barato with 1 year warranty and brand new just pm me bro...

samsung japon ko, 1 of the most tested lcd's dri sa pinas....

Quote Originally Posted by Jansian
    OT : @GetWebHost and @EarlZ
    bro, if ganahan ka mubuy ug lcd or any pc accessories na barato with 1 year warranty and brand new just pm me bro...

samsung japon ko, 1 of the most tested lcd's dri sa pinas....

Thanks for the offer but i already have my own suppliers for it and they are offering me no less than 2 years of warranty.

SAMSUNG man cguro ang best na LCD monitor... kay ang ila CRT gani nindot man compared sa uban.. klaro kaau.. ehehe!

ang 2232GW ganahan jud ayu ko mupalit.....

Yup! Samsung is the best.. You can even try to compare it with Sony. As long as same new models lng.. And the price is really a bit lower..

Quote Originally Posted by dondie7
    Yup! Samsung is the best.. You can even try to compare it with Sony. As long as same new models lng.. And the price is really a bit lower..
    Samsung is one of the top LCD panel makers but they are not 'always' the best

i'm looking into the Viewsonic VX1940w
    i like it because it's a 19" with 1680x1050 resolution.. most 19"s i've seen only have the resolution of a 17" stretched.
    anyone seen this being sold somewhere? how much?

@ares623

internet...

Quote Originally Posted by IT
    @ares623

internet...
    you know a website that sells LCD monitors in cebu? that lists local prices and allows online purchasing? please do share..
    if you don't, then i would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me if the monitor i'm looking for is available locally..

buy separate vid card. it will solve your problem

Yes, try other video card.

I using Samsung LCD and AOC LCD with GeFORCE 256MB FX series clear kaayo...
    I think dili ni mao ang solution. Sa ako ng gi mention, OK ra cya if CRT ang gamiton. Dili sab "CLEAR" akong problem but COLOR PURITY and COLOR RENDERING.

That is called color banding and is usually dependent on the display device namely the montor, If your using it for graphics design and need color accuracy close to 100% then your choice is only limited to the Apple HD cinema display
    After some research, mao jud diay ni cya if mga LCD monitors, problem sa rendering sa colors. So balik nalang ko ug CRT...

banding i believe is a flaw sa lcd technology, as far as i can remember there has always been color banding sa ako mga lcd, and currently all high end 30 inch monitor use s-ips panels from lg-philips except for the samsung which uses their own pva panel which imho sucks. i have tested all 30 inch monitors available today and all has color banding to some extent.
    Korek jud. Worst case is one of my AOC LCD has only 16.2 million colors, I thought 16.7 million - mao clear kaau ang banding of colors ani nako nga monitor.

@EarlZ
    Work ka sa LRDC?

END OF STORY: I WILL buy a new CRT monitor Best color rendering, cheap, flexible resolution (important for me)...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast