Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Best LCD Monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by darkdevil
    try samsung 932bw lcd monitor
    nice bitaw bro ang samsung 932bw, murag manghod sa 2232gw
    pero wala palang sila stock..mostly ang nag display sa sm kay dili pa nila
    ibaligya display pa lang daw ug maski sa ayala wala sad stock..
    within this week daw maabot. asa naa available baligya ani mga peepz?

currently samsung has the 305t and LTM300M1P02, and yes both only use s-pva as what the guy from samsung said.(computer show, i mean this dude was an lcd freak) credible? you can google it, besides if i were samsung i would use my own technology than pay to use someone else's. oem for lg.philips? oh i dunno, lg.philips? heheh. when i meant "all" i meant all consumer and a couple of business and pro 30 inch panels, lets see here dell 3007-hc regular 3007, 3008, apple 30 inch (didnt even bother to look at its model), samsung 305t, LTM300M1P02, hp lp3065, lp3065c and an eizo and some newer unreleased panels from gateway and nec. i guess thats it. not much 30 inch brand names on the market currently hehehe. bought me the lp3065 cause this thing is amazing and at 1100 a piece i couldnt help but buy 2 hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ
    Do you have any credible sources that indicate samsung still uses non IPS panels for their 30" ?
    Whos the OEM for LG-Philips panels ?
    Can you name ALL the 30" you have tested ?( specific models )

Just curious for the sake of information =)

If the samsung rep said its S-PVA then it must be, but i always thought they used S-IPS already.. i cant confirm this but Apple HD cinema and dell's 3007 uses a samsung panel ( not sure w/c panel exactly )

I made a little research earlier and looks like LG-Philips manufactures their own LCD ( i thought the got their panels from Chimei/AU Optronics ) Good price for the LP3065 wish we have that locally =(
    getting a 30" is holding me back on the fact that even the latest videocard is still a slide show on a 30"

actually samsung pinakadaghan ug buyers, ky mopalit pa gud na sila ug LCD module sa ako previous employee(AUO) just to get the demand from consumers... SAMSUNG pinakadako nga manufacturer sa LCD, next LG-PHILLIPS then AUO... VIEWSONIC, SONY, AOC and other brand buy LCD module from different manufacturer as long theyve meet their requirments specially QC...

kinahanglan bajud ug ok nga vid card for LCD?

im planning to buy a 19" viewsonic, LG or AOC.

but ako vid card radeon 9600 SE AGP 8x ra tawon.. murag 2 or 3 yrs old na ni.

SAMSUNG 2232GW nindot ayu bay......!

@earlz i believe apple hd and dell 30's have always used s-ips panels, playing on a 30 inch even with a single 8800gtx is quite fine, even with max eye candy, aa and af turned up 2560x1600 res (tested on CoD4, world in conflict(shaders turned down), dota lol, company of heroes).
    heres a sample video CoD4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC47fo_2AGQ

Quote Originally Posted by Metz
    kinahanglan bajud ug ok nga vid card for LCD?

im planning to buy a 19" viewsonic, LG or AOC.

but ako vid card radeon 9600 SE AGP 8x ra tawon.. murag 2 or 3 yrs old na ni.
    image quality wise, radeons are pretty good. The DVI connection on your 9600SE should give you great results.

up nlang ko wui wa ko say...heheheh samsung btaw d best!hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jordinho
    @earlz i believe apple hd and dell 30's have always used s-ips panels, playing on a 30 inch even with a single 8800gtx is quite fine, even with max eye candy, aa and af turned up 2560x1600 res (tested on CoD4, world in conflict(shaders turned down), dota lol, company of heroes).
    heres a sample video CoD4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC47fo_2AGQ
    Thats the main problem there will be a need for me to constantly upgrade my videocard if i want to play the latest games with all the bells and whistles

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast