Page 539 of 597 FirstFirst ... 529536537538539540541542549 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5965

Quote Originally Posted by rcg_arch View Post
    Just put it in DFU mode and restore it with official OS 4.1. or pwede sad you download snowbreeze 4.1 restore it with custom firmware and jailbreak it using "the latest Redsnow" so you can unlock it ( i assume the baseband is 6.5, ryt?) but browse the iOS 4.1. Don't worry, ur 3G is fine.
    it used to have a baseband of 5.14 but after i unlocked it, 6.15 na xa..it won't go to DFU mode..pineapple na lng jud makita..and computers are not reacting to it..

sn0w wh1t3 4... caught in the wild....

with only home button white

Last edited by dhuDz; 12-25-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by inday_garutay View Post
    i think i'm keeping a useless iphone here after everything happened..
    i successfully unlocked an iphone 3g using the steps here:
    iPhone 3Gs/3G iOS 4.1 Baseband 5.14.02 Unlock Video Guide [How to / Pwnage 4.1.3 / Ultrasn0w 1.2] | iPhone World

everything was perfect until i decided to erase all my phonebook entries and just put in active contacts. I went to settings> reset> then choose erase all content and settings, thinking that it will only remove the data on it. I carefully read the warnings and risks, and restoring is a no-no..
    However I wasn't expecting that choosing erase all content and settings would remove the iphone OS as well?!!!..Now I'm stuck with a pineapple logo on my screen...huhu..
    And there's no way that the computers can detect it coz it's OSless nah.. Pero I tried ghapon on mac, win 7, winxp pero g-deadma lng xa..So I think this is a hopeless case...

It's an iphone in coma..huhu..kasayang..kahilakon ko..
    Just always remember na, if you have a jailbroken iPhone, stay away from "Remove all contents and settings." kay it will kill your iPhone.

Any news when the jb for 4.2 unthered will be out for the iPad? I'm using one right now and it's 4.2 out of the box

thanks everyone for responding..especially to rcg_arch who PM'ed on what to do...salamat kau..merry christmas everyone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inday_garutay View Post
    it used to have a baseband of 5.14 but after i unlocked it, 6.15 na xa..it won't go to DFU mode..pineapple na lng jud makita..and computers are not reacting to it..
    For 6.15 baseband you should restore with custom firmware not official firmware.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Any news when the jb for 4.2 unthered will be out for the iPad? I'm using one right now and it's 4.2 out of the box
    Mura next week pa.

Quote Originally Posted by bay_nowie8 View Post
    ako g mean sir is mailisan ang stock message tones, mobo raman gud dili ko kabantay sa txt

are u jailbroken already? are u using iOS4 or later? then go with bitesms... alert tones or message tones are now taken over by app... you just make your own ringtone(m4r) copy it into the phone(daghan methods, simpliest is thru itunes)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave77 View Post
    For 6.15 baseband you should restore with custom firmware not official firmware.
    bro i havent heard naa gi release na CFW na 4.1 and 4.2.1...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sternum888 View Post
    bro i havent heard naa gi release na CFW na 4.1 and 4.2.1...
    Naa na CFW 4.1 and 4.2.1 for iphone 3G/3GS Try to google

11.    Advertisement