Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Spa Reviews

Default Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

can somebody recommend a good spa in cebu? gusto ko mo suway ani dah! Â* wa lang ko kabalo asa nindotÂ*

Default Re: Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

in terms sa iyang place, nindot kaayo ang Chi spa sa shangrila, nakakita ko sa place pero wa ko mu-avail sa services kay di ko ka-afford. but the place is very nice gyud, kaayo....

Default Re: Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

the best place is the one slakker mentioned...pero super mahal...i have been to the spa at Plantation Bay...affordable lang....pero wala ko nikuha ug additional services (massage etc)....use lang ko sa hot tub and sauna....i also read about Serenity spa...pero wala pa ko kasulay sad....

Default SPA for walk-in clients

what's the Best SPA in Cebu for walk-in clients? one wherein it doesn't require a membership

preferably kanang cozy, dili kaayo samok. :mrgreen:

thank you!

Default Re: SPA for walk-in clients

nice baya ang royal spa especially if you are in a tight budget pero want to enjoy the luxury of spa. pa member lang if suki jud ka ana para maka less ka. :mrgreen:

theres a grand royal spa sa mandaue tupas sa caltex near the fly over bridge. nice kaayo and cozy ang place.
    the service is great too and affordable pa cya. regular ko didto.

phone number nila: 4207405

Quote Originally Posted by vipichigo
    theres a grand royal spa sa mandaue tupas sa caltex near the fly over bridge. nice kaayo and cozy ang place.
    the service is great too and affordable pa cya. regular ko didto.

phone number nila: 4207405
    pila mn sad bayad dha bay?

barato ra tag 250 man ila body massage nya naa pa jud na cla mga discounts na promo.

Blog Entries

Default Spa Reviews

These days going to the spa for some rest and relaxation has been some sort of a hobby and an indulgence at the same time.

Write a review of the spa, taking note of how clean the place is, the kind of service you have availed, the kind of service you have received and most of all the price. At the bottom of your post score them from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest.

Have fun!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Spa Reviews

Alibyo
    2nd level I2, IT Park

Hubby and I went to Holiday for some foot massage last night, because we also wanted to avail of their buy 1 take 1 promo. alas, they already had their last call. So we racked our brains for some ideas and we thought of ALIBYO. this is a newly opened spa located at I2. I think this opened just last month. Off we went to try their services.

We availed of their 2 hour massage. Upon entering the Spa the front desk was all smiles already, Gives a very good first impression. He was also very knowledgeable about the services they offer. He also gave some suggestions on what is good. The spa is also quite different from the other spas, it is well lighted with very old and rustic setting(like you are being transported to the old era). The seats are made out of wood, the table is inlaid with raffia mat. the attendants wear Spanish era type of clothes(filipiniana). airconditioning is just the right temp, not too hot and not to cold. The attendants are also very accommodating, they are all smiles. I did not see any of them loitering the reception area. When we came out after the massage and they saw us, they immediately vacated the reception area.

Before the massage the First thing they do is they wash your feet with ground coffee and water. Upon entering the common room for the massage area, You can smell the incense burning. On a side note, I like the comfort room, it is clean and nice with a little touch of zen. We were ushered to the couple's room, unlike the other couple's room that we've been to, this room has no divisions. It is a room with two beds and its own airconditioning unit. The bed is quite firm and when i placed my head inside the hole of the bed, my nostrils were greeted with the scent of potpourri. a very wonderful smell, light and relaxing not intoxicating. Their kind of massage is quite different from what we have been used to. Good massage for the night which gave me a good night's sleep afterwards. :mrgreen:

After the massage, we were treated to a glass of drink of our choice and some home-baked cookies (the extra service they give when you avail of their services). I had the Alibyo signature drink, which is iced tea with a hint of pandan leaves. My Hubby got the Salabat with honey, hot ginger drink with a hint of kalamansi and honey, Wonderful concoctions they have. We also availed of their 50% off coupon for the next visit. Well, the front desk gave us a choice: 20% discount for the services we have availed for the night or 50% discount on the next visit and we chose the latter. (this is their chrismas special promo, valid until the 31st of the month only).

over all rating 4/5. hubby found his therapist quite slow with his massage but the pressure was consistent though. He had a comparison with the therapist that massaged me.

for the 2 hour massage - P600 per person. just reasonable for a 2 hour pampering.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast