Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire

i like it, its jus dat:

-i dont like michael gambom as dumbledore...too upbeat!
    -crouch sr. looked like hitler....not as stiff and reserved as depicted in the book. i was imagining someone like james cromwell
    -ditto wid madeye...murag a lil friendly than the book. madeye was mysterious, weird, trigger happy. this madeye moody dint holler 'constant vigilance!'
    -cho chang looked like judy ann overhauled
    -barty crouch jr was supposedly somewhat blond...kay straw colored hair man kaha...how come he was dark haired?
    -i dint get to see winky and dobby

Viktor Krum is yummy. So were the Weasley twins. too bad wla c charlie. good riddance for percy, too uptight for my taste. And i finally saw voldemort.

since im an obsessed harry potter fan, i cant wait for hp5 the movie

Buang mana ang SM oist, they were selling premiere tickets pero nag salida sila ug kanag regular, 4 cinemas...
    Well GOF was awesome! I liked how Gambon did Dumbledore, although not really like the Dumbledore in the books, he showed emotion, how helpless he feltwhen Harry partaked in the Tri-wizard tournament.
    Everything was fine, I lowered my expectations so the removed scenes didnt really upset me.
    Bati lang kaayu kay wala nila gi-explain the Priori Incantatem, and some other things, also is Moody suppossed to have an Irish accent? And Moody was supposed to be, well not phat Dumbledores "gleam of triumph" was left out too and the Dumbledore Fudge argument in the end was also left out, the brewing tension between Dumbledore and the Ministry.
    Oh and, Alan Rickman, like always, did a really fantastic job as Severus Snape wooooooooo!

Wala lagi ka comment about Ralph/Ray Fiennes playing Voldemort...

[img width=640 height=272]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/866/hpgoftrailer013mw.jpg[/img]

aw sya diay to no? hehehe upaw mangud mao dili klaro and fight scene raman sya nakita. pero bantug ra maau mudala ang pahak si fiennes diay to! :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

just saw the premiere last night.. waaaaaaaaa.. nice, nice, nice.. the effects were great.. although there were some buts
    > michael gambom : not good as dumbledore. i miss the old dumbledore. he was too energetic to become albus.
    > dobby wasn't there. and winky too.
    > it was supposed to be dobby, not neville who gave the gillyweed to harry..
    > there was no sphinx in the maze.
    > super paspas ang story.

although all in all, it was a great movie. hermione is really beautiful in the yule ball. and the weasley twins: hilarious and getting more handsome. the 4th movie depicted humor and maturity also ni harry. the best part was at the cemetery. ahhh.. hapit na parehas sa ako na imagine sa book, especially when voldemort's victims appeared..
    my mouth was half-open in awe.. waaaaaaaaa.. gotta watch this movie again.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by thisbe.ara
    > michael gambom : not good as dumbledore. i miss the old dumbledore. he was too energetic to become albus.
    I agree with thisbe.ara, mas maayo tong old dumbledore... IMHO, he had a more regal air to him while maintaining a humble aura.

OT: The Pensieve is part of the pc og console game versions sa movie

There's no spoiler-free text option...Â* lolÂ* I was right to avoid this thread as well as any hp sites until I saw the movie.Â* =)Â* I even refused to read hp reviews in the newspapers.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

W
    A
    R
    N
    I
    N
    G

I thought the movie was pretty good though, in my opinion, not even half as good as the book.Â* Was bugged by the so many cuts and I thought some of the changes were off.Â* For example, Beaubaxton is an all-girl school?Â* However, I did enjoy some of the changes.Â* I like what the director did with Neville's character and that scene with McGonagall teaching the Gryffindors to dance was f u n n y.Â* Â*

we cant do anything bout the old dumbledore now, do we? coz hes dead. lets just live with what we have and hope na he'll at least tone down like the dumbledore from the first two movies.

personally i enjoyed the movie. changes are apparent but the pacing more than makes up for it anyway. there were parts in the book i found to be dragging, for me at least. i'd rather have neville than dobby anytime anywhere. samokan nako ni dobby, hehehe.

The 4th chapter was always the one na nakagana nako sa Potter series kay it is where everything starts to kick in sa story ni Harry. This movie was no exception; murag mao ni first time na makapalit ko ug original DVD na Harry Potter when it comes out next year, hehehe.

ako pa nila they should just shoot PHOENiX and HALF-BLOOD PRiNCE back to back so after that they could have a year or a couple year's rest and wait until the last Potter book comes out. :mrgreen:

bitin kau ang Quidditch World Cup then some scenes kai mura lang adlib...mejo disappointing but as a whole, nice ang effects..murag pinay si cho chang..

11.    Advertisement

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast