Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: unsa'y advantages sa pentium D?

Quote Originally Posted by tolstoi
    i believe koto is an intel fanboy?
    hehee ya ofcourse but that does'nt mean ill not used AMD chipset at all, bought of them got some up's & down's But what i dont like is the G5 proc's system they perform desame w/ our favorite desktop procs but the price is high

been to sm last sunday also..i was curious on what the crowd was up to coz there were lots of people on one of the both..tooinks nanan-aw diay ug movie!..i am now convinced that Pentium D processor is exceptional when it comes to playing MOVIES =)
    in marketing & advertising u must make a good strategy to give attention to wat u are promoting or selling
    and local cebuano loves good movies yahooo.. so its a thing they show a movie on how intel can power ur multimedia needs w/ a affordable price :mrgreen:

i think pentium 4 with D is the only proc with dual processing chip built into it. but for celeron D its the FSB they increase from 400 mhz to 533 mhz FSB ... but lagi i seen i think 3 credible site about pentium 4D vs amd x2... before amd lags on power consumption .. but this time amd did well. beting intel. wink

what about celeron M compare dto celeron D which one is the latest and good operational one! thanks Guys Hope you could give a liitle comment

Quote Originally Posted by helpmikey
    i think pentium 4 with D is the only proc with dual processing chip built into it. but for celeron D its the FSB they increase from 400 mhz to 533 mhz FSB ... but lagi i seen i think 3 credible site about pentium 4D vs amd x2... before amd lags on power consumption .. but this time amd did well. beting intel. wink
    der is no such thing as pentium 4D its only pentium D , D means Dou or Dual core
    and i dont think it can be compared to AMD X2 since its more advance than pentium D
    the only line-up for X2 is Pentium EtremeEdition, w/c intel again failed to compete againts the Advance Micro D

^^so what's yur reason in sticking with Intel?

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor
    I went to SM last Sunday and saw this mini-concert sponsored by Intel. They featured the Pentium D, and I was quite surprised: the environment still had tolerable temperatures!

Next time they pull off something like this, we should wear AMD shirts or something, come in groups of 4 or 8, and just watch.. just dying to see the Intel fanboy's reaction..we could put it in a video or something... what do you think?
    bro Viktor niad2 rba ko ato SM gasul.ob ko ug AMD athlon 64 shirt jud. gtutukan ko sa mga intel pipol...dont knw why...
    forgot. OT diay ni.

ako cpu diay kay Intel. haskang magelectric fan gud ko ablihan nako ang side panel. P4 3.0GHz HT 570. donation from my uncle ang ako proc. cguro nakabantay cia mau iya nlng ghatag.

^^nindot na bai kung bugnaw ang panahon..naa ka instant heater

@ derf
    Â*
    celeron m -----------> para laptap

celeron d-------------> 90 nm ang process para desktop pero lga 775 naa 64 bit ug up to sse3,
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* naa sad socket 478 up to sse3

huna huna sa tao intel man gud bisan ako sa hay skul pa, walay lain nga mahinmduman Intel ra jud, until sats taym nag ayo ko sa PC sa amo skul oi AMD man pero murag Intel sa boot screen..

I discovered AMD nga kusog pang games niadtong pagtubo sa Counterstrike, nya try nko intel, atay dugay ka load sa game, unya kung itsahan ug flash bang perte ka puti sa screen atay nihang namn d i, may pang AMD walay patay patay sa counterstrike... hehehheehhehe

^^so what's yur reason in sticking with Intel?
    unfortunately i got a mobo with a 955 chipset

its a regret actually.. also bought a thermalright xp90-c to cool this freakozoid off.

- g

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast