Thread: Mental health

Default Mental health

Hi
    Lately I've been noticing that I've become very nervous and irritated. Everything annoys me - from my family to work. Even my dog make me angry sometimes. Friends have advised me to take online therapy sessions, but I still hope that I can manage on my own. Has anyone had such an experience? Perhaps you have tried this particular service? What can you say?

Based on my experience, I can say that psychotherapists usually prescribe various antidepressants to restore mental health. But this is not the best solution. You should consider using CBD pill form England made with natural ingredients. This natural medicine product is very effective in treating various mental disorders.

I would like to recommend that you have a look at the service from https://www.bidrx.com/ for example. They offer some really good and trusted meds for anxiety and depression, and I am sure that you will find it interesting and helpful to you, good luck!

Default Mental flexibility

Create awareness and educate employees about mental health issues to reduce stigma and promote understanding. Encourage discussions that challenge stereotypes and promote empathy. Foster a culture of support and acceptance where employees feel comfortable seeking help when needed. Mental flexibility training is gaining recognition in triathlon training programs. Techniques like mindfulness meditation and visualization exercises enhance focus, reduce stress, and improve performance during training and races.

Quote Originally Posted by mister_james View Post
    Hi
    Lately I've been noticing that I've become very nervous and irritated. Everything annoys me - from my family to work. Even my dog make me angry sometimes. Friends have advised me to take online therapy sessions, but I still hope that I can manage on my own. Has anyone had such an experience? Perhaps you have tried this particular service? What can you say?
    There are days when I'm not feeling well, but then I go to the gym and everything goes great. The best sedative is exercise.

Thank you for information, mental health is very important

thanks for this topic

8.    Advertisement