Default Need your suggestions or opinions please :)

Hello everyone
    I'm a newbie here and I actually joined here because I want to hear other peoples insights about a certain topic.

To start, I'm a 3rd year IT student and I'm in the middle of doing my capstone project. I'm really shy doing this but I really need to ask other peoples opinions/insights before we proceed with our project.

I just want to ask anyone here who happen to have a motor parts shop or a vulcanizing shop.
    Would you use an application that can help riders or drivers to locate your business?

We are planning to propose a Navigation App that can locate a vulcanizing and motor parts shop. Unlike Google map and other known navigation app, this app focuses only on vulcanizing and motor parts shop.
    In the app, the shop owner can also manage the services they offer like vulcanize, change tier and etc. They can also add the products they sell.

Another thing, to anyone here who owns a motorcycle and bike, would you use such application that I mentioned?

Everyone can drop their opinions. That would help us too. Thankyou so much and I hope to get your opinions and insights about this matter. It would really be a great help for me and my team. Stay healthy everyone

Murag dugay2x na jud ni pero nice ang idea... very helpful sa mga vehicle owners. If imo ni gipadayon ts... let us know at least the name of the app.. thanks

3.    Advertisement