Default I sell iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max / 11/12 Pro / Max + 1 Airpod Free

I sell iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max / 11/12 Pro / Max + 1 free Airpod and Samsung s10, s20 + in the package. Original. All colors. wholesales price. Email:sales@theconnectcpc.com / theconnectcpc@gmail.com
    Whatsap +1 (567) 268-1968

In my opinion, you are mistaken, a person gives free Airpods when buying a device. I would be glad to know your prices!

Selling phones online is probably very interesting. It is sad, of course, that you do not have your own online service or online store. It's probably never too late to make such a site yourself. Although it is probably much easier to just order a website through some service. My uncle, for example, did so, since he does not really understand the development of websites, it was easier to hire developers. He has an online store selling custom candles, he makes each candle independently. By the way, do you by any chance buy used devices? I really want to sell my old phone, since I don't need it. But I do not know what is the best way to do, to sell on the Internet through a similar service https://buybackboss.com/sell/iphone or sell via ebuy? What do you think?

4.    Advertisement