Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need business advice

I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend?

Default need help

Send me a PM and well discuss it personally

Default Hi

I'm Jeorge, i'm 34 and i sell a currency. I needed a support team for customers and I was looking for the right team of people to answer customer questions. As a result, I found a company http://wow24-7.io with which we have been cooperating for a year and as a result we have increase in profit and satisfied customers, thanks to experienced customer 24/7 support team!

Bitaw unsay nindot nga negosyo krn ky pandemic pman...

Commerce doesn't get away with just doing business. You need to be able to conduct business correctly. You need to know all the necessary cornerstones. For example, https://voiptimecloud.com/call-cente...enter-software can help you to provide outsourcing Call center software. And this is very necessary for any businessman.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamax View Post
    I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend?

Hi there, I have my own start-up business, and I'm into digital marketing particularly in Google local business listing and Google Ads. If you want to boost your online visibility, get more leads, and sales conversion then I can help you. Just Dm me.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][I]Businesses often use either the accrual or cash methods of recording purchases. The accrual method puts transactions on the books immediately upon completing the sale. The cash method only records this once payment has been received.For example, if you make a sale in January and receive the $200 payment in February, an accrual method would allow you to record that on January’s books, while the cash method would require that payment to land on February’s books. For example, I use the services of this company https://factorforyou.com/california-factoring/ when I need to manage my income and pay taxes.

Thank you for recommending your service. It is really very difficult to start a business, it will be much easier for start-up companies with your service. Although I am sure that the success of a business depends mainly on the person who founded it and depends on the idea that the business is trying to implement. An unsuccessful or just a bad idea can be the very factor that is why the business is not moving forward. But there are also cases when even with a good idea, the business fails. This can be due to many different factors, for example: unnecessary expenses, lack of staff, problems with supplies, etc. Of course any problem can be solved for example in order not to have a problem with expenses you can hire a financial advisor from such a service as for example hensoncrisp.com but it all depends on who owns the business and what decisions he considers correct. Thank you again for the link!

What types of offline marketing do you use? I would also like to recommend you to try some promo items for it like Custom Lapel Pins from PinSource, for example. It is a really great way to promote your business even these days. I think it will help you with it, good luck

search in google or in youtube

- - - Updated - - -

ok, you can search in google or in youtube

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast