Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you're only 23 years old and have your own business, that's pretty cool. If you need advice because of your lack of experience, it's better to go to a financial advisor. Because, for example, I started my business when I was 30 years old and because of the lack of knowledge of how to properly conduct their business - ran into problems. At first, I thought I would be able to figure it all out independently. But when I began to go into debt, it became clear that this could no longer go on. I was lucky that a financial consultant helped me get out of this situation and restore my business.

Default My friend

A friend of mine works in the home improvement industry and says that real estate contractors and any home improvement services are in high demand right now. So I advise you to take a closer look at this niche.

That is cool. Do you do everything yourself, or do you use specialized software for such operations? As far as I know, many bookkeeping software can help manage such money and information streams. Visit https://www.playlouder.com/personal-...vs-countabout/, here you find one of the best bookkeeping software available on the internet. Good luck to you.

I think that in order to advertise your product or store more properly, you don't need to send out messages to customers, because no one really reads them. I remember reading on one website, which helps small businesses, that at this point you need to use the Internet for promotion because the main audience is concentrated there. It is logical that it is better to promote your store in Tik Tok or Instagram, for example, than to call people breaking their comfort zone and offering some services. If you're interested in getting your small business strategy right, you can discover more here, it really helps.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12