Selling my Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite (Global version) 6/128 GB (RAM/Storage)

Complete specs can be seen here.
A review of the item can be watched here.

I bought this January 12, 2020 so it's only been used for around 9-10 months. Bootloader is currently unlocked and the latest Xiaomi.EU MIUI 12 (based on CC9, the Chinese version) is installed. Of course I can install the global MIUI 12 version if you want and re-lock the bootloader, but if you ask me, Xiaomi.EU's implementation of MIUI 12 is a lot better.

A complete list of features of Xiaomi.EU can be found here.

All accessories including box are intact. The phone is tempered glass protected since day 1, and is housed in a Spigen Rugged Armor case (freebie).

Actual photos of the item are as follows:

Spoiler! 

Before you buy, note of the following disclaimers:

• Compatibility is buyer's responsibility
  • I reserve the right to whom I sell the item to.
  • 1 week personal warranty is given, though the item should still have store warranty from Xiaomi in Ayala Central Block)
  • If you buy the item as-is, it will not be my responsibility to educate you on how to use TWRP recovery, flash custom ROMs, revert to factory defaults, etc., etc. Nor will it be my responsibility for data loss resulting from playing around with recovery and other custom ROMs. These activities are fun and addictive, you have been warned.

With that you of the way, original price of the unit is PHP14,000 discounted at the time of purchase. Unit was bought for PHP12,500. Selling this for PHP10,000. Price includes the case (case alone is PHP1.2K already).

If you're interested, you can PM or text/call me at 09190651203.