Default Where too look for a high paying remote job?

How true is it that you can find a remote job where-in dili rate sa philippines ang gina base? Sa atoa man gud kay naa usually sa starting na 15k a month or 20k a month? Tas I read somewhere in a Facebook ad na you can get as much as 150k or 200k a month if you know where to look. This basically meant that wala daw gina tanaw ang imohang pagka pinoy but instead kung pila rate nila sa ila country, mao pud daw sweldo ihatag nila sa imo.

Is any of this true? If so, asa kaha ta makakita or find leads for these types of jobs

yup, tnuod na. pero depende sd sa wrk bai. pangukay lang.

goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    yup, tnuod na. pero depende sd sa wrk bai. pangukay lang.

goodluck!
    naka try ka bai? ako dungog something like senior web/app developer or dev-ops kind of job?

Quote Originally Posted by Venn View Post
    naka try ka bai? ako dungog something like senior web/app developer or dev-ops kind of job?
    akong field ky di mn ingon nga dako kaayo. pero naay dghan instances nga dako2 sab.
    pero kana nuong mga dev nkadungog ko nga dagko. dpende mn guro na sa imo field of work bai.

Hi there. To get a high salary, you need to have good skills. No one will pay you money just like that. I can suggest a good company that offers a prestigious high-paying job.

For those who have chosen engineering as their future career, I would recommend the article - https://www.constructionplacements.c...ineering-exam/. It covers the issue of the frequency of confirmation of the engineer's qualification. The role of exams and tips on how to be ready for them and successfully pass and confirm your skills.

Hi. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.

Interestingly

9.    Advertisement