Default LDR Problems (Married, Boyfriend/Girlfriend)

Hi guyssstttt specially sa LDR couples diha, giunsa ninyo pag handle sa problems, Like When imong other half cgeg gaduda nimo bisag wa kay gibuhat nga sayop? selosan tanan asta paryente? how? how to handle?

@wakiki, I'm always LDR with my wife, the longest one is more than 2 years. Constant communication with your partner is a high priority, nowadays there are so many options to do it. I don't use much in social media sometimes it can cause lots of trouble. Show to your partner that he is the one, treat him with full respect. But if you are not yet married then your partner doesn't want to hear you out. then there is no need to proceed and move on. It will become useless and will prolong your agony. There are some, that the head is hard as rock and it is really difficult to deal with them. Good Luck ! ��

If you asked from a man what is the most beautiful thing is in your life the man suddenly answers about his life partner. The best essay writing service 2020 knows that without her life is not complete. Women are very necessary part of the life.

Quote Originally Posted by wakiki View Post
    Hi guyssstttt specially sa LDR couples diha, giunsa ninyo pag handle sa problems, Like When imong other half cgeg gaduda nimo bisag wa kay gibuhat nga sayop? selosan tanan asta paryente? how? how to handle?
    1st Question: How long namo as married couple and how long mo as BF/GF?

2nd Question: This is not pre-judging you ha, but naa bay nahitabo before (na ikaw ang guilty party) which triggers your spouse to think as such nga naa kay gibuhat nga sayop? Kay if yes, then you don't have a choice but to win back the trust sa partner nimo... And winning back the trust nga gikan sa ingon ana na situation is no joke.... A wife of my friend before kay mo stalk sa FB sa akong friend... pag opposite gender gani ang mo like sa post sa akong friend, ang wife kay mag cross-reference and mag cross-check on the hint nga naa bay gibuhat iyahang partner (naka sala man gud akong friend). If answer is NO, then naay laing issue imohang spouse na need nimo mahibaw-an nganong nag ingon ana sya....

the nervous system of LDR is communication and trust.... dapat naa ang duha and running healthy para dili mo fail ang system...

5.    Advertisement