Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you use social networks?

I just don't see the point in these social networks. Why is it needed?

I use Instagram as a link to my friends. But I also like to share my impressions with people on my blog. I use Simplygram to find subscribers.

only istorya.net for me...

Well, a lof of your friends or "friends" can sit in this networks and this is totally bad for example on many possible levels anyway. ..... It's too bad that they are simply exists and that's really it. Hopefully it will change over time. Better not to sit for sure, but you need to have friends too, they may call you as a last resort.

Yes. I use social networks. But in my part, I more focus on social media. It is a modern day newspaper. When you woke in the morning while sipping your coffee and you are scrolling the phone for the latest updates.

--------------------------------------------------
    Online Jobs for everyone

social distancing network.

Default Yes everybody does

Yes everybody does to access the Facebook and Youtube but thank goodness it's back to normal. I work in a real estate agency that sells toronto condos for sale and they use social media a lot for advertising.

pang negosyo

I think that it's very important in order to find new customers. As for me, I also make a point to make a perfect website using responsive website templates which has a big variety of different web templates. This ready templates are a perfect way to create interesting websites within a short period of time.

Yes, I use social networks for my business. Recently, I noticed that SMM is very important for business. So far, I'm only new to Instagram account promotion, but I hope I can get more active followers. Maybe someone here has more experience in SMM and can help me?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast