Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

maybe.....

ipush ang purtahan naka sulat ug pull... beneficial kaayo especially kung one way ra mo abli.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    reading signs... very beneficial... hahahahaha
    Grabeh...dakpam ka gyud if dili ka mo read ug signs

I read every night like a chapter or two from e books...just to make me sleep

Yes very much in the time of Corona!

yes. in any format.

A Big resonating No.

Proof: Mods had to forcibly delete my thread because their poor comprehension skills hampered their
    Homo Sapiens' intrinsic ability to understand what they are reading. Therefore, these people are pure
    pinoys who know nothing about freedom of speech even if freedom is limited to global regulations.

Acceleration is taboo in the minds of the filipinos, yet we embrace late-stage capitalism as quintessential
    human nature. This is why, iStorya is as dead as myspace. Only boomers come here as often as I do.

So in order for reading to be beneficial, one must exercise his/her rights to unlearn the many years of
    false indoctrination and rid of the accepted uncritical set of beliefs.

People in authority here must've been hurt at the fact that Covid19 death cases are all connected to
    old age and/or unhealthy lifestyle choices such as; Beetus II, Hypertensive, Ascites-looking belly bulge,
    Cardiovascular disease due to being so unfit that talking would exhaust them... did I mention Beetus II?

I read a lot of books and various blogs. I like books on self-development and autobiographies of great people. For example, the autobiography of Steve jobs. This is my favorite book. The last blog https://slots-heaven.ca/ I asked for this. I want to be a versatile person, so I am interested in different types of activities!

yes. learned new ideas and vocabularies

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast