Default Can i be a lawyer while keeping my job as a public school teacher?

Hello everyone,

I currently have a stable job since i am working as a public school teacher in Mandaue. But by virtue of improving myself and maximizing my potential i am planning to become a lawyer, my questions are the following:

1. Is it possible for me to have some sort of law career while still being a Deped teacher? If so, unsa kahay mga relatively less stressful jobs as a lawyer para maka tudlo pa ko still?

2. Is it worth it to leave the teaching field and pursue law?

Thank you very much.

Why not? It is all in your hands.

I think it is possible. In my opinion, the teaching profession is one of the most responsible, because all future specialties depend on it. I also consider this work to be one of the most difficult. However, real teachers get moral satisfaction and joy from contact with children and adolescents. I am very glad that you haven’t abandoned this specialty. Of course, the work of a lawyer is also important. I have just asked for help bsmlaw.com.au this month. In any case, it will be difficult for you. You need to have good knowledge and experience to obtain a license.

Yes, it is possible for you to be a lawyer while keeping your job as a public school teacher, but it would likely require a significant amount of dedication and time management. Becoming a lawyer typically involves completing a four-year undergraduate degree, followed by a three-year law school program and passing a bar exam. Additionally, many states require lawyers to complete a certain number of continuing education hours to maintain their license.

It would be challenging to balance the responsibilities of being a public school teacher with the demands of law school and working as a lawyer, but it is not impossible. Many people have successfully managed to do so by being very organized, time-efficient and having a strong support system.
    It is important to note that you should check with the state bar association in which you are interested in practicing, if they have any rules or regulations that would limit a teacher to practice law.

In summary, it's possible but challenging, but it's important to check with the state bar association if they have any rules or regulations that would limit a teacher to practice law. Click here to read more about it.

If I were you, I would try to become an online tutor. You already have the skills to teach, all that's left is to find students and decide which platform you'd like to teach through. But with the latter question can be sorted out easily by simply reading an article on how to conduct an online lesson, and there will tell you about the platforms and how to build a lesson and much more. But about the choice you have to decide for yourself what you like more: teaching or doing law.

Yes, it is possible to pursue a career as a lawyer while keeping your job as a public school teacher. One option to consider is online tutoring, which can provide flexibility in managing your schedule. Here's how you could approach it: Assess your availability: Evaluate your current teaching schedule and determine the hours you can dedicate to online tutoring. Consider evenings, weekends, or any free time during the week when you can commit to tutoring sessions. Research online tutoring platforms: Look for reputable online tutoring platforms that align with your expertise and subject areas. There are various platforms available that connect tutors with students who need assistance. Create an online tutoring profile: Set up a profile highlighting your teaching experience, qualifications, and areas of expertise. Make sure to emphasize your skills as a teacher and any specialized knowledge you have in specific subjects. You can make a whole tutoring business out of it and hire other teachers as well.

o, pwede kaayo. pwede kang mag professor sa college teaching law while practicing as a lawyer.

Balancing a career as a lawyer while keeping my job as a public school teacher is a significant challenge. Teaching is not only demanding but also highly responsible, especially when it comes to guiding students through complex assignments. It's essential to allow the use of resources like AssignmentShark to ensure students achieve high grades effortlessly. It requires dedication and adaptability to excel in both roles.

I don't think there is any law barring you from being one.

10.    Advertisement