Default For sale, used laptops from Singapore based companies

Hello

Selling used laptops from Singapore based companies.
    Laptops were used for 2-3 years and are still in very good condition.

Laptops come with pre-installed MS word, excel and powerpoint.
    Laptops come with pre-installed anti virus.
    Laptops come with 3 months warranty

Unit brand / models available:
    Dell Latitude 6000 series (i5 processor + 8GB memory) for 14,000 pesos per piece, minimum order 3 units
    HP ProBook 400, 500 series (i3/i5 processor + 8GB memory) for 12,000 per piece, minimum order 3 units

These units will come from Singapore and I will delivery them to you personally.
    I gave one to my sister and cousin one year ago, they are both teachers. Both and their co-teachers have nothing but praises kay pas pas daw kaayo mo process ang laptops. I told them because Singapore companies also want the best for their business and employees

Daghang salamat
    -Mon-

pm me ts ..........

Ok will do...

Test post. Issue cant see TS' post

Quote Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
    In my opinion, buying already used laptops is not very profitable, because if the laptop is dusty old and with extra files, then most likely it will be very slow and will be defective. I would consider buying a new but more budgetary option if you don't have much money. Now there are a huge number of services like https://gadgetguide.in through which you can find a decent and not expensive laptop model for any use. True, it is important to understand that the quality depends on the price and how long the laptop itself will live. So personally, I would not spare money for a computer that I will use almost every day. Although everyone has their own choice.
    I don't know if you helped the author of the post, but you definitely helped me!

1. because if the laptop is dusty old and with extra files and will be defective
    - before the units are sold, all files are wiped out and newer versions of anti virus, MS office suite and PDF reader are installed all for free. The units are also cleaned so it looks presentable and new. Generally Singaporean executives are mindful and careful with their stuff, after 3 years of usage the units are in very good condition. I dont know where you come from, but where I come from, the units are in very good condition.

2. I would consider buying a new but more budgetary option if you don't have much money.
    - in the website you provided, the units are priced between 25K - 75K, man these prices are out of reach for ordinary Filipinos. My units are priced is on average 14-15K, very generous given the high specs i.e. i3, i5, i7 with 4GB - 8GB internal memory. All of my buyers have nothing but praises. They never imagined that for the price they pay, they can actually get high quality and performance machines. And I'm glad I was able to help them.

3. So personally, I would not spare money for a computer that I will use almost every day.
    - where I come from, not every one has the luxury to afford the prices of your brand new unit, this is exactly why my venture came into being because they came forward and asked me if I could get them cheaper units (they dont mind if its used), and so i did... and thats why Im sharing this opportunity with a wider audience....

Hi TS naa pa kay update ani?

Interested ko salamat

8.    Advertisement