Default Anyone Looking for A Start-Up Business Idea

Good Day,

I'm working with a US based company and we will be willing to share our business model with you, if you let us.

Please PM me if Interested. Thanks

I've been thinking of starting my own business, but I realized it's not that easy. Business models, business apps. There is a lot to dig in.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueEarl View Post
    I've been thinking of starting my own business, but I realized it's not that easy. Business models, business apps. There is a lot to dig in.
    Yeah, you're right about it. Because it really isn't easy. Right now I own a café. I thought it was easy when I was at the start, but then I've found out that I need a lot of different stuff for that. For example, I didn't know that without a proper schedule my employees won't do their job well. I've found a schedule template on this tracktime24.com site (one of my friends told me about it), made my own schedule using it and then my employee productivity was increased by 25%. And this is only one of many examples.

True! There are so many things to take care of. I do not imagine myself managing to control the staff, supply, clients. HORECA is an industry where the entrepreneur should work 24/7. A ****ing hell! The best part is the smile of grateful customers and appreciation. I had a small local patisserie as I am fond of cooking, and it took me two years to understand this industry. Now I am planning a rebranding, and the conference production team helps me launch my idea and get new sponsors. I hope I will get support. Be original and create a new trend. This is the key to success!

To be honest, starting your own business is an idea that I totally support. Personally, I realized that it is better to start working for you instead of working for someone else last year. I worked in the restaurant industry for quite a while, and one day I realized that I could manage to open my own restaurant. To be honest, right now, I am happy that I've chosen this path. So guys, if you are thinking of opening your own business, I will totally recommend you to start implementing this idea. So if you want some start-up ideas, you can text me too. By the way, before opening a business, I will suggest you speak with some professionals in this field. Like I did when I got in touch with the guys from antonybatty.com .

6.    Advertisement