Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to treat stress?

How to treat stress? What ways do you know?

I know what to advise you. Did you ever heard of cbd for life? Yeah, I know that it sounds like a slogan. But trust me man. For these drops I would go yelling slogans at the streets. My life is full of sudden and unexpected shit and these tinctures relieve stress. I know what I'm talking about, believe me.

trust me, the best way to treat stress HERE is by removing "unexpected aliens", particularly those with foul language. and, believe me because i know what i'm talking about, they need soap, not oil. then, we're all stress-free.

naay stress nga dapat jd atubangon kay responsibilidad cya, naa puy stress nga pwede ra palabyan ug di angay tagaan ug pagtagad. kanang tipo nga toxic kaayo ang imong kaatubang, putla na lahos. you don't need to deal with those types of people.

sama ra gud aning spammers dri, kadugayan palabyan nlng pud nato kay dedma rman pud ang mods. hahahaha
    Last edited by gibra'al; 01-09-2020 at 10:19 AM.

yoga TS nice siya

Take a massge or travel!

Just stay out of the thing that may you stressed...I feel it's a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by VeraP View Post
    Just stay out of the thing that may you stressed...I feel it's a better solution.
    Q: pero what if it's work related?

You do not need to be stressed at all, simply do not participate in any situations like that and you will be good to go all your life, you can handle something like that later in life when you really lost someone who you love and need support.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast