Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default When can u say that it is already enough to hold on to someone dear to you? :(

My GF broke up with me for 1 month nah ang nilabay. But up to know sige ghapon ko try ug win back niya. Walay third party sa amoang pag buwag.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie68 View Post
    My GF broke up with me for 1 month nah ang nilabay. But up to know sige ghapon ko try ug win back niya. Walay third party sa amoang pag buwag.

first off, i can't see anything on your post. it's only when i REPLY WITH QUOTE was i able to read it.

this phenomenon has been happening all over the forums, well, not just this, but posts has been vanishing without a trace. i don't know if there's a stupid moderator who's doing the deleting or is it a bug/glitch. istorya is already dying and now all these spambots and deletions of posts/threads and invisible post, problems all around.

back to your problem.

what was the reason of your break up ?

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    first off, i can't see anything on your post. it's only when i REPLY WITH QUOTE was i able to read it.

this phenomenon has been happening all over the forums, well, not just this, but posts has been vanishing without a trace. i don't know if there's a stupid moderator who's doing the deleting or is it a bug/glitch. istorya is already dying and now all these spambots and deletions of posts/threads and invisible post, problems all around.

back to your problem.

what was the reason of your break up ?
    She broke up with me because she has Trust issues with men and has some insecurities with her.

She broke up with me because she has Trust issues with men and has some insecurities with her.
    if naa siya trust issue nganu nag ka uyab man mo in the first place?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=marius;18683914]first off, i can't see anything on your post. it's only when i REPLY WITH QUOTE was i able to read it.

..i'm sad reading this part..

pila namo ka tuig TS? if trust issues alams na oi

trust issues on whose part? both parties? or ikaw lang ang di kasaligan?

you might wanna elaborate on the situation so we can better understand

You're saying that the both of you have trust issues.

Nothing good will come out when that's the situation. So it's best that that happened, you guys went separate ways.

try another brand like okamoto or durex, di tingali siya ganahan sa trust...

username checks out.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast