Default Which blender do you use?

I want to buy a new one so would be greatful for recommendations. I want something not very expensive and big. Thanks in advance.

It's hard to recommend you something without knowing more details. Which certain type of it you want? What functions you need? How tight is your budget?
    Blenders have many types, among them the main ones are jar blenders, the immersion and multifunction ones. For example the jar blenders are the most popular model because of their prices, capacity and features https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/blen...e-best-blender.
    In case of functions the typical blender is really enough for all basic tasks like mixing, pureeing, blending and stirring. If you need grinding, the model with processing functions and a chopping blade is the best choice for you.
    According to these things different blender models can vary greatly including the price https://pickadvisor.org/best-blenders-with-glass-jars/.

blend there, done that.

I do use built one in the kitchen machine which have the name SANYO, I am not even sure if such brand do even exists anymore for whatever reason. Where else it's possible being done there - not sure. How else it could be selected if not such way ?

5.    Advertisement