Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Things To Consider Before Buying A Car

Considering the benefits of purchasing a car, a lot of people are thinking of purchasing one. However, there's a lot of things to consider before buying a car.

For me, some things to consider would be the budget, lifestyle, needs, car's fuel efficiency and the car's usage cost. Knowing this basis well help me determine what vehicle to buy. What do you think of this? Feel free to comment on your thoughts and if there are other things you are considering. Your comments are highly appreciated.

Make sure you have a garage first before buying a car! huwag sa kalsada mag parking!!! XD

is the car available in your favorite color...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiano View Post
    Make sure you have a garage first before buying a car! huwag sa kalsada mag parking!!! XD
    I have to agree with this! Before purchasing a car, it's best to consider having a parking space/lot either at your garage or a rented space. Especially that there's a regulation that prohibits car owners from parking their cars on the street due to the government clearing operations. Having this will prevent paying fines, penalties or worst getting your car towed or confiscated. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    is the car available in your favorite color...
    I have to agree with this! We should consider available color of the car we want to purchase. We should look into our color preference specially that we will be the one who will use it. Other than the color, its also best to look into the comfort it provides like the seats and if the appearance is good. It's best that we consider our preferences as it will give as great satisfaction upon purchase. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

my problem is that my favorite color is fuschia, and brand new cars rarely come in that color...

I agree with you, guys, but not only color and garage matter. That's important to think about comfortable software which will help you with logistics and communication. Eld devices can make your trip easier. I use them for my work and travels, and it helps me to build logistics and communicate with other drivers. Nowadays, we need to use modern solutions for transport.

^ maisingit lang.

I suggest, that you need to know if this is for business or for a family or just your private service.

If this is for business (always loaded):
    I suggest you check pila ang Newton meter (Nm) power torque. Kay dako kaayu ni maka tabang ug saka-saka
    especially if you drive it in Busay. You need to have at least 200+ para di mag utong imong makina.

If this is for a family. You need to see unsa mo ka dako na family.
    Large family:
    You really need to a have Minivan that has a higher (Nm). Kay dako sad ni maka tabang sa pag
    saka sa mga incline roads. At leasy above 150 Nm for 7 passengers. Pero that depends sad sa weight
    sa imo passengers. If puro mo obese and has a 7 footer. I think you need more than 220 Nm around.
    (Wala pako ka experience ani bug-at na mga passengers that are all 7 footer).
    So again, it's not recommended to have a lower Nm power torque below 150 if everyday ka mag sige Saka like pa Busay.
    Dali nana mo give up inyo makina if lower Nm.

if smaller family lang.
    Crossover, SUV, or MPV with at least above 150 Nm power torque is fine. It can already travel more at least 1000Km straight.
    But if kun sige mo mag saka buntod, better get a Minivan with hight 200 Nm.

If this is for private service like for office work etc.
    K-cars or small cars are fine. Fuel or the Power torque Nm won't matter anymore seems you are only driving for work.
    Cause most small cars are fuel economy. if gusto pa gyud ka mag mka minus sa gasolina, pag motor nalang.
    Hehehe

I am planning to buy my first car, how to make the right choice? I know there are many things to consider but how can I choose the best one? By the way, I got a driving license not so long ago and if someone needs help with the theory exam, I highly recommend this website https://www.easytheorytest.co.uk/pra...ng-theory-test

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast