Default iPad 6th Gen Space Gray 32Gb WiFi | 15k

SOLD! Thank you sa buyer!

Spoiler! 

Hi everyone. I'm selling my iPad 6th Gen Space Gray WiFi model with 32Gb storage capacity (updated to iPadOS 13.1.2). Was bought last September 2018. Selling it for PHP 15,000 but can still be slightly negotiable. Check pictures below to see the item.

It comes with the original box, charger, cable and manual. Both charger and cable are unused since I'm using the ones from my previous iPad (so basically, they are still brand new).

Installed matte screen protector since day 1 and wrapped with Dbrand on the back (I removed it since it's starting to chip). Virtually no scratch on the front and back except hairline scratches on the Apple logo.

Interested buyers may contact me through my mobile number, 0933-8685-240. Lowballers will be ignored.

RFS: Upgrading to iPad Mini 5

Spoiler! 

Last edited by purple_fields; 10-17-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Item sold

Hi everyone. I'm selling my iPad 6th Gen Space Gray WiFi model with 32Gb storage capacity (updated to iPadOS 13.1.2). Was bought last September 2018. Selling it for PHP 15,000 but can still be slightly negotiable. Check pictures below to see the item.

It comes with the original box, charger, cable and manual. Both charger and cable are unused since I'm using the ones from my previous iPad (so basically, they are still brand new).

Installed matte screen protector since day 1 and wrapped with Dbrand on the back (I removed it since it's starting to chip). Virtually no scratch on the front and back except hairline scratches on the Apple logo.

Interested buyers may contact me through my mobile number, 0933-8685-240. Lowballers will be ignored.

RFS: Upgrading to iPad Mini 5

Maayong buntag sa tanan. Mahangyo pa ni.

4.    Advertisement