Default bident vape and vape juice

Check out our Facebook account and send us PMs if you are interested in any for your vaping needs:

https://www.facebook.com/zhasha.biz

or look up Zha Sha Biz on facebook or Vape Zhaq on Instagram!

Quote Originally Posted by jeo View Post
    Check out our Facebook account and send us PMs if you are interested in any for your vaping needs:

or look up Zha Sha Biz on facebook or weed seeds Zhaq on Instagram!
    send us PMs!

Many thanks for sharing the information, With my experience, choosing the right Liquid for vaping is important. So that you will enjoy vaping properly and don't get bored with it. I always bought from the trusted shops only, like rauchershop.eu.
    rauchershop is one the best and trusted shop for e-cigarettes in Germany. i will recommend every to take a look. Regards

Thank you, I have been wanting to buy a new vape for a long time. Do you have thin ones?

Quote Originally Posted by marijobathurst7 View Post
    Thank you, I have been wanting to buy a new vape for a long time. Do you have thin ones?
    I'm new to vaping cause I have only smoked Marlboro cigarettes for 11 years. Honestly, for the first few months, I was in a terrible state due to the cravings for smoking. Sometimes I had a desire to give up this venture and continue to poison myself with tobacco. Luckily, my best friend told me about vaping and advised me to buy e-liquid from https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liqui...e-liquids.html I never liked mints and stuff, but this liquid made me think about the properties of menthol. I feel cold under my skin after every puff. I don't even remember where I bought my first vape. It happened by accident cause I didn't plan to switch from smoking cigarettes to nicotine-free vapor.

6.    Advertisement