Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We have upcoming free seminar on December here in Cebu. PM if interested.

Up. to those who does not believe in AI or robot, PM me so i can show you my fxbook

Is AI forex trading safe?

If you only have PHP 5000 to spare, then go for the experience but if you're trading money that you can't afford to loose, I'll tell you the hard truth, you're just a food to the big dogs and they need more food nowadays. Ever wonder why there's a massive campaign of free tutorials on Forex? I've been trading with Forex and crypto and I can tell you, you're lucky to get a 1%-2% profit in a day. Atleast with crypto, you just buy some top 10 projects and wait for the next bull run to sell, then wait for another dip to buy. That's it, you hold for 3-4 years and then sell, then buy back in a few months when it dips. TA can also be very useful and don't fall for the scam, there's plenty out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, going for an AI means you need to adjust your bot's algo from time to time, so it's not really a passive income. You have to teach your bot to target a certain algorithm using your methods or pre-defined indicators because trends do change rapidly, next thing you know, the trend is already bearish. It's true that humans are not good traders due to their emotions but you'll see that bots can rekt your portfolio when unattended. I wish you good luck!

Well, margin today is not anything necessary to enjoy here. But if you use the checked software or follow the guide mentioned here, it is the best one to cooperate. As there are a lot of variants to use indices cfds.

Forex is setting a high trend among millennials. It has been always recognized as a high-potential investment instrument. In fact, 46% of younger investors traded derivatives more than the average. With the entry of AI into trade, it has been a true game changer.

There is a lot of service in the market but all are not legit. So, there is a risk of loss of your funds and important data also. So before going to select a robot you have to check feedback, reliability and advantages also.

Recently i'm reviewing MechForex Trading Robot, their service is really good. International traders' feedback is really good. You can check it!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelboom View Post
    If you only have PHP 5000 to spare, then go for the experience but if you're trading money that you can't afford to loose, I'll tell you the hard truth, you're just a food to the big dogs and they need more food nowadays. Ever wonder why there's a massive campaign of free tutorials on Forex? I've been trading with Forex and crypto and I can tell you, you're lucky to get a 1%-2% profit in a day. Atleast with crypto, you just buy some top 10 projects and wait for the next bull run to sell, then wait for another dip to buy. That's it, you hold for 3-4 years and then sell, then buy back in a few months when it dips. TA can also be very useful and don't fall for the scam, there's plenty out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, going for an AI means you need to adjust your bot's algo from time to time, so it's not really a passive income. You have to teach your bot to target a certain algorithm using your methods or pre-defined indicators because trends do change rapidly, next thing you know, the trend is already bearish. It's true that humans are not good traders due to their emotions but you'll see that bots can rekt your portfolio when unattended. I wish you good luck!
    Your insights on Forex and crypto trading are spot-on. Trading with limited capital can be quite the challenge, and it's crucial for anyone entering these markets to be aware of the risks involved. Forex, in particular, can be ruthless, and it's not uncommon to be at the mercy of larger players.

It's always good to hear different takes on trading. You're right; Forex can be a wild ride, especially with limited capital. And yeah, crypto's long-term holding strategy can be a more patient game.
    AI-powered trading is intriguing, but you've hit the nail on the head – it's not a "set it and forget it" deal. Bots need regular tweaking to stay in tune with changing trends.
    Have you considered checking out AI tools like Immediate Connect on immediateconnect.net? They can provide real-time insights without the hassle of coding bots.

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12