Default Fashion clothing module for start up or existing business

Very nice for start up fashion clothing stall with at least a 3 ft x 2 ft area. Shabby chic finish. Bottom cabinets for easy stashing of extra stocks. Wirings and lighting is user ready.
    Dimensions:
    Height - 71.25 inches
    Length - 116.25 inches
    Width at bottom - 14.25 inches

Price: P 15,000 (negotiable).
    Call 0917-3284188 for details
    For pick at location only (Brgy Tisa, Cebu City)

Last edited by giddyboy; 09-19-2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: More details

is this still available?

Got some of these for my clothes. I've got too many ain't gonna lie. For all of my life I loved having lots of clothes. And forever saying I don't have anything to wear but that's another story haha. I know I'm not the only one. A few months ago I wanted to change my style so I googled different sites that give fashion advice like gracieopulanza.com. I was looking for elegant fashion, fancy, you know, anything to stand out hahaha. I rarely wear what you'd call 'casual clothes', I like to always look incredible

The Fashion clothing module is a one-stop solution for fashion designers and retailers to design, sell and manage their products in an organized fashion. The module is built on the ElasticSearch database, which offers a silk cotton ikat fabric scalable search engine that is easy to configure and maintain. The system can be accessed from any web browser without the need for any programming knowledge.

Thanks a lot for the info. Exploring the fashion clothing module for start-up or existing businesses, incorporating Shapermint can be a strategic choice. Shapermint provides a diverse range of shaping garments, offering customers options that cater to their needs. By incorporating this company into their product offerings, businesses can potentially attract a broader customer base and enhance their overall value proposition.

6.    Advertisement