Default House for Rent (2BR for professional workers)

======== HELPING A FRIEND ========

I am looking for a house with 2 bedrooms for 3 siblings working in call center agency..

budget 8 to 10k.. size doesnt matter as long as its 2 bedrooms..

Any where as long as its one ride to ayala..

you can post me a link to your post or msg me here directly..

Up for today

Up for today

There's a good suggestion for you if the topic is still relevant. I have a two-storey house in India, Goa, which you can easily use as an office. The only thing you'll need is to contact a state-owned company https://hrex.org/mahabhulekh-online-land-records for processing documents. Photos of the house can be provided to you in private messages or any other messenger. The house is located on the beach by the sea, the nearest restaurant is a 10-minute walk away. We'll discuss the price with you in private messages. I'm waiting for your response, if the topic is still relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by FTurner90 View Post
    There's a good suggestion for you if the topic is still relevant. I have a two-storey house in India, Goa, which you can easily use as an office. The only thing you'll need is to contact a state-owned company https://hrex.org/mahabhulekh-online-land-records for processing documents. Photos of the house can be provided to you in private messages or any other messenger. The house is located on the beach by the sea, the nearest restaurant is a 10-minute walk away. We'll discuss the price with you in private messages. I'm waiting for your response, if the topic is still relevant.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Are there options to improve or expand the existing living space in a rental home? For example, is it possible to install additional rooms, such as a garden room with a veranda, to make the space more comfortable?

7.    Advertisement