Default Advise me a good program for creating 3D volume letters

Advise me a good program for creating 3D volume letters. So that they could be made even more spectacular, enjoying different materials and textures on them

Adobe Photoshop, I heard a good program for creating all sorts of effects. You can find information on how to work with it on YouTube

I do not agree with you that all graphic design programs are complex. Try using https://text.design/art-text/ and you will see for yourself. Despite its unique capabilities (this program is suitable for both professional designers and amateurs), it is very simple and easy to use. With its help, you can create both beautiful texts and volume letters, and even impose different effects.

You can try Aurora3D Text and Logo Maker or Aurora3D Animation Maker. You'll get it up and running in a few minutes.

Blog Entries
    As a product designer I used rhinoceros nurb modelling on all 3d application. pwede sab photoshop if letters lang.

Agree with the last post, and also about photoshop. Before starting work and installing the software, check the relevance of the drivers, you can check this with thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/ . I had some problem with displaying graphics in a similar case,therefore, I can share my experience with you.

sketchup, libre ra...

illustrator, corel draw, blender

10.    Advertisement