Default LF: someone to adopt a pleco fish =ADOPTED ALREADY=

== Thanks, someone adopted it already ==

So recently i got into aquariums and fresh water fishes hobby.. i didnt have the correct knowledge on what works with what and what fish to have and what requirement for each fish should be considered..

But the fish vendors in colon will do anything to make a selling.. and sadly in the start i fell for it.. the guy sold me a 1 gallon tank and convinced me to have a betta, 3 angles, 4 daneos and a placo.. and i got all that (ignorant i was).. then little by little started to learn about the parameters of the water and requirements for each fish.. (and how false was the claim of the vendors).. so sadly one by one the fish started dying and i was learning so i never got more fish.. only the placo survived..

i decided to throw the very small tank and get a 5 gallon tank (a bit suitable for my room) and just get 1 betta.. with the current pleco (which i didnt know its a pleco (catfish) since everyone around there calls it cleaner fish - another fact i had to check that was totally wrong - so had to do research about the pleco)..

after i got the betta.. a friend of mine was leaving the country and had like 6 guppies in a small bowl.. and i was concerns so i took them.. but the betta contracted a bladder infection and was so disoriented while swimming and sadly (hard to watch and heartbreaking) died couple of says later (it lived for 6 month with me).. and by that time i read that placo can grow up to 1 to 2 feet and they need a pig aquarium.. so my 5 gallow is not suitable..

and here i am.. i wouldnt want to return the pleco after almost a year back to the pet store so am looking for anyone who has a bigger aquarium and welling to take/adopt the one i have.. here are the pics..

No charges or aything.. you can come to my place to get it.. or i can meet you near jones or near abellana..

anyone interested in adopting it.. msg me here (active on istorya) or one whatsapp thru 09152022303

Up for today

Adopted already.. Thanks adimins.. this thread can be close or deleted now..

Hello! I hope you are well. How long does this fish live on average? The variety of fish species and colors is amazing, and each species has its own unique characteristics and requirements. When choosing Aquarium fish, is it important to consider their compatibility? I know that some species coexist peacefully, while others can become aggressive. I know that guppies cannot live with other calendar fish.

5.    Advertisement