Thread: Car Wash

Default Car Wash

I read an article a few months ago about car wash directly at your doorstep. This service is provided to car owners who don't have time to bring their car to a car shop for car wash. I find this really helpful especially that I won't need to go somewhere and just enjoy my day while my car is being pampered.

Does any of you think this is a great idea? or does this have a disadvantage on our part? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

For me this is very convenient too.. make save siya ug time atang ngadto sa carwashanan...

By the way we offer home car misting service basin naa ganahan ninyo dri. hehehe
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/speci...rvices-14.html

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    For me this is very convenient too.. make save siya ug time atang ngadto sa carwashanan...

By the way we offer home car misting service basin naa ganahan ninyo dri. hehehe
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/speci...rvices-14.html
    Totally agree with this. I booked once when I had to attend an event in the evening. I was amazed at the service they offered and I was glad I tried it. Was able to prepare other stuff for the event while my car is being cleaned. Hopefully, they make this available nationwide. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I would recommend using a steam cleaner system, you can learn how to do car detailing at home in this article. Personally, I have tried cleaning carpets with it, although it is not described in the rules of use. The result is not bad, after this attempt I stopped being afraid to experiment) Has anyone else tried a similar method?

5.    Advertisement