Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Japanese School in Cebu

I'm looking for any recommendations of schools that teaches Japanese and how much they cost per month. I checked with Tesda and they don't offer this here in Cebu. preferably with either morning or weekend classes. Arigato!

hi gayle,

Abendan Nippongo Center sa mandaue
    (same building sa psbank, very near sa maguikay flyover)
    classes on saturdays 10-12noon, 1800.00 (1 month 4 sessions)
    pero promo price ra daw ng 1800.00

Quote Originally Posted by larisse View Post
    hi gayle,

Abendan Nippongo Center sa mandaue
    (same building sa psbank, very near sa maguikay flyover)
    classes on saturdays 10-12noon, 1800.00 (1 month 4 sessions)
    pero promo price ra daw ng 1800.00
    thank you. will check nya next monday. na.busy ko for this week

I am not sure if you're seeking training for work-related reasons. You might want to start learning Hiragana then Katakana first. You could also learn Kanji along the way. If you can get a hold of the PDF version of Minna No Nihongo, that would be a good place to start. There are also online videos on YouTube.

Ganbatte ne!

Quote Originally Posted by Ojiisan View Post
    I am not sure if you're seeking training for work-related reasons. You might want to start learning Hiragana then Katakana first. You could also learn Kanji along the way. If you can get a hold of the PDF version of Minna No Nihongo, that would be a good place to start. There are also online videos on YouTube.

Ganbatte ne!
    Agreed sa Minna No Nihongo its a good book and taught me well. Heads up though, dont know if it applies to later versions since I used 2014 one, its not just one book you’re gonna need the one with English and the all Japanese one which includes the exercises.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaung98 View Post
    Agreed sa Minna No Nihongo its a good book and taught me well. Heads up though, dont know if it applies to later versions since I used 2014 one, its not just one book you’re gonna need the one with English and the all Japanese one which includes the exercises.
    Good luck!
    Yeah. I forgot to include a caveat that there is a reference book and an activity book. There are also other translations like Chinese to Japanese, aside from the English to Japanese books.

On top of that, these books were released per level (e.g. beginner, intermediate, and advanced).

Otsukaresama!

Diba naa man toy free class sa public library diha sa may fuente for japanese language? Wala koi sure ani ha? Murag nakabasa lang kos net.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea143 View Post
    Diba naa man toy free class sa public library diha sa may fuente for japanese language? Wala koi sure ani ha? Murag nakabasa lang kos net.
    yes. basic japanese. pero taas kaayo ug lista sa gapa.reserve. nya most classes are at night which I can't join since work man ko.

before interesado kaayo ko to learn nihongo but the time nga naabot kog Japan paminaw nako useless ako gitun an for 4 months kay gapitok2 ra amu mga mata while ngmeeting. as in wa jud koy nasabtan. basic nga pinakabasic lang masabtan samot naay mga japan based na mga pinay didto, magsalig nalang sa ila translation., ang makatawa sila pa muadjust (hapon) para makasabot ka

Quote Originally Posted by nicka View Post
    before interesado kaayo ko to learn nihongo but the time nga naabot kog Japan paminaw nako useless ako gitun an for 4 months kay gapitok2 ra amu mga mata while ngmeeting. as in wa jud koy nasabtan. basic nga pinakabasic lang masabtan samot naay mga japan based na mga pinay didto, magsalig nalang sa ila translation., ang makatawa sila pa muadjust (hapon) para makasabot ka
    depende man siguro sa pag-apply nimo sa imong nakat-onan. I'm sure not everybody would be an expert right away with the language. It would take a lot of practice conversations with Japanese people para makat-on

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast