Thread: Treason

Default Treason

It seems to me that my fiance is cheating on me with his former girlfriend. As often she began to call recently and write to him in the messengers. What do you think, what should I do to secretly get all the information from his fiancé from his phone and tablet from his fiancé? I tried something like when he sleeps to take his android and see how he set the access password there. That just infuriated me)

So sad...for me the best way you could do is talk personally with your partner...if you really love each other you will always be honestly open to each other, you have trust to tell everything to each other, thats how closed you are...if your relationship is not like that, then its better stop there...you are not mean for each other, believe me.
    Last edited by letsee!; 06-11-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Many may regard the establishment of a security password as the first sign of betrayal ... Although we all can make a mistake, maybe he is preparing you some kind of surprise? I think you better not torture yourself with suspicion but install one of the best free spy apps https://www.hoverwatch.com/free-cell-phone-spy with the help of which you will know even about the calls and SMS that the user deletes from the log.

ipasok iyang phone ug tablet sa iyang lobot...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    ipasok iyang phone ug tablet sa iyang lobot...
    ahahaha . boss, ato lang pahiran gamay ug peanut butter para medyo juicy ug classy inig sontoy.

i chat ang girl.

Quote Originally Posted by uviklina View Post
    It seems to me that my fiance is cheating on me with his former girlfriend. As often she began to call recently and write to him in the messengers. What do you think, what should I do to secretly get all the information from his fiancé from his phone and tablet from his fiancé? I tried something like when he sleeps to take his android and see how he set the access password there. That just infuriated me)
    or you open up your concerns with him, tell him exactly how you feel..

Hi. I'm interested in your opinion on this topic. I recently walked into a room and saw my boyfriend on this site Firecams: live sеx cams & chats. He communicated with webcam models on erotic topics. Can I consider this action treason? I don't know what to do, but these thoughts are very disturbing to me.

Hi
    I also think that spy app is a good choice. Sites like this one https://lockyourcasa.com/ has a lot of reviews of different spy software. So you can find the best one for you and compare features and prices!

10.    Advertisement