Default POE (Path of Exile) gaming group.. (move on Diablo)

Does anyone here play POE (Path of Exile)..i have a guild that i have invested in real cash to open guild vault for the guild.. looking for dedicated players who are looking for a group to join...

We have 3 stash tabs so far... getting more over the time...

Anyone who is interested.. the Guild name is"Death Masterz" coded "DMZ".. everyone is welcome to join if you are active in that game ..

On which server are you playing and how much money do you really need for all that things you say now ? real cash or something inside the game for that matter ? Please provide some more details and people should reply for that matter really

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Does anyone here play POE (Path of Exile)..i have a guild that i have invested in real cash to open guild vault for the guild.. looking for dedicated players who are looking for a group to join...

We have 3 stash tabs so far... getting more over the time...

Anyone who is interested.. the Guild name is"Death Masterz" coded "DMZ".. everyone is welcome to join if you are active in that game ..
    pro rani bisaya dri? dli na kaayo ko active ani kay ge kapoi nko seg balig uno heheh ga new account nlng ko until Incursion na league

Quote Originally Posted by NozyCraziiTear View Post
    On which server are you playing and how much money do you really need for all that things you say now ? real cash or something inside the game for that matter ? Please provide some more details and people should reply for that matter really
    Am not selling anything lol.. i was just saying i am looking for players who play the game and if have a guild if they want to join..

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Am not selling anything lol.. i was just saying i am looking for players who play the game and if have a guild if they want to join..
    what time do you usually play? I can try playing POE again. just want to know what timezone or what time do you play so that we could play together

Quote Originally Posted by boang3000 View Post
    what time do you usually play? I can try playing POE again. just want to know what timezone or what time do you play so that we could play together

I am in cebu i think we have the same time zone if am not wrong lol..

7.    Advertisement