Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Investment opportunity : Game studio

Hi all,

i have posted this like 2-3 years ago and cant find the thread anymore so i am posting a new.
    Update: on my original post, We were looking for investors to our game studio, we had found a permanent investor and the studio is already in the middle of production(beta) for our pilot game which we are aiming to showcase in this year's Cebu Archcon 2019.
    as we are approaching to complete the game, we are opening our doors to local pinoy investors and partners.

We will be posting teasers in the next few months about our game, but till then we want to keep it confidential

For those Interested, please send PM directly, we might need you to sign an NDA before we will disclose information about the game and the company.
    There are different tiers and level for investments which varies from a non functioning to becoming a member of the board (depending on investment size), which details will be disclosed once an NDA is signed.

More details will be given to those interesting and qualified investors.

hit me up!

Boss unsa na siya nga game? RPG? mobile, console or pc games?

It would be nice if you could elaborate what's the game all about..

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    Boss unsa na siya nga game? RPG? mobile, console or pc games?

It would be nice if you could elaborate what's the game all about..
    like what i said above, confi pa ang details s game and will only divulge if an NDA is signed for interested investors (send PM) or during the next months were we start the marketting campaign of the game,

but to give some info and hint, its a 3d mobile battle game with integration on 2 hottest tech right now, for more info and details about the game, im afraid you'll have to wait till officiall announcement, unless ofcourse if its a potential investor
    Last edited by cebugdev; 05-07-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Pila pud ka shares ang i open ninyo? pila ang needed cap, and unsay name sa company?

Quote Originally Posted by nodols3 View Post
    Pila pud ka shares ang i open ninyo? pila ang needed cap, and unsay name sa company?
    i will send answers to you in PM.

Update: oops full na daw imo inbox and di na ka ka ma sendan ug PM, can you PM me your email address so i can send the details or clear your istorya.net inbox?
    Last edited by cebugdev; 05-09-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Interesado q mhibaw.an ang tubag sa pangutana ni nodols3 ts and naa bay deadline inyo gi.set up until wen puede mg invest? Sounds promising

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post
    Interesado q mhibaw.an ang tubag sa pangutana ni nodols3 ts and naa bay deadline inyo gi.set up until wen puede mg invest? Sounds promising
    sent the reply to your Private message!

How much we can invest and what return on investment based on size of investment you really propose here ? How does that all sounds really ? I do not understand all that at all. Please make me happy with this A lot more people want to see something at least

Interested Please PM pila pud minimum pwede i-invest?

Quote Originally Posted by maime27 View Post
    Interested Please PM pila pud minimum pwede i-invest?
    sent PM, please check and let me know if you want to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegas View Post
    How much we can invest and what return on investment based on size of investment you really propose here ? How does that all sounds really ? I do not understand all that at all. Please make me happy with this A lot more people want to see something at least
    sent PM as well.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast